Wrong DVR. Help!

Guru

Wrong DVR. Help!

Anyways, when he came to my house to install the service he told me he didn't have the DVR box that I was promised during the ordering phase of my service.  According to the person I talked to on the phone when ordering the service online (the person walked me through the online ordering process), they told me that because I was ordering the U300 TV package I was supposed to get the larger DVR capable of recording a lot more HDTV content than the older VIP1225 DVR box he had on the truck, specifically I was guaranteed to have that larger DVR box as part of the order.

From what I was told the newer DVRs was supposed to be the VIP2250 capable of recording up to 150 hours of HDTV and the matching VIP2200 non-DVR receiver.  That's the reason why I ordered the U300 TV package, to get the larger DVR.  I record a lot of HDTV content, way more than 36 hours!

Message 1 of 17
Guru

Re: Wrong DVR. Help!

According to uVerse Real Time it's more like 160 hours of HDTV programming.
Message 16 of 17
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Wrong DVR. Help!

trparky wrote:
According to uVerse Real Time it's more like 160 hours of HDTV programming.

I have personally loaded about 165 hrs of HD at one time on the DVR.

Message 17 of 17
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support