Worst customer service experience EVER!

Highlighted
Tutor

Worst customer service experience EVER!

If you are thinking about switching to uverse you really need to reconsider --- DONT DO IT. I thought it would be worth switching from Cox to save $80 a month. They completely botched my order and I've been without a land phone for 2 weeks. I've called over 20 times and no one is competent enought to help. I've been promised it will be taken care of but nothing.....

It's been the worst experience I've ever had just trying to deal with AT&T.

Additinally, their max internet service package is about 10 times slower than the regular COX service.

Again, seriously reconsider your options. You get what you pay for.

Message 1 of 4 (162 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Worst customer service experience EVER!

We don't have Cox where I live.  What should I do?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (146 Views)

Should I cancel my service after having it since 2009?  I'm so confused now. 

skeeterintexas wrote:

We don't have Cox where I live.  What should I do?

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 3 of 4 (138 Views)
Tutor

I can only speak to COX as they have decent customer service and a very well run CRM system to address issues (even after I switched they have helped me with reactivating my landline so AT&T can try and fix what they messed up in the first place). AT&T put me on perpetual hold and transfered the calls like a hot potato every time I called (10+ times). When I ran out of time to hold I simply asked for a return phone call which I was assured would be the same day. Pretty basic service right? No...I was going to stay with COX but opted to save money on the AT&T bundle promotion. Not a smart move.

Message 4 of 4 (137 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.