Will I get KQED and KTEH with AT&T ?

Contributor

Will I get KQED and KTEH with AT&T ?

Message 1 of 6 (1,331 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Will I get KQED and KTEH with AT&T ?

According to this SF channel line up, yes.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (1,329 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Margaret Magner - It depends on where you live. YOu need to look up the channels when you enter your zip code.

https://uma.att.com/uma/RetrieveChannelLineup?ZIP=06410&APPID=UMA&actionType=&FORMAT=POPUP&FirstTime...
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 6 (1,315 Views)
Tutor

In Oakland, I get KQED HD and SD, however KTEH is now KQEH or KQED plus, only in SD.

Get other PBS KCSM and KRCB both in HD and SD. I think they are all on the basic package.

Message 4 of 6 (1,272 Views)
Teacher

[ Edited ]

I was surprised When I Selected My Favorites That KQED & KTEH are not on the 93940 Area TV Listing. When will they be Added?

Message 5 of 6 (845 Views)
ACE - Expert

salbel53 - The ability to include channels in the lineup is very complicated. PBS channels seem to have their own rules. I do not see those channels for your zip code.

You can request them via the link below. However, I have never seen a post that indicated any result.

http://uversechannels.att.com/
Message 6 of 6 (841 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.