Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 10, 2013
7:12:58 AM
View profile
Wi-Fi password

I have recently paurchased a Droid Razor HD. When I am at home and want to connect to the internet via my phone, it asks for a password to connect to wi-fi. Where do I find this password?

I have recently paurchased a Droid Razor HD. When I am at home and want to connect to the internet via my phone, it asks for a password to connect to wi-fi. Where do I find this password?

Wi-Fi password

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 10, 2013 7:15:02 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

It is on the side (or bottom) of your RG/modem.

It is on the side (or bottom) of your RG/modem.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Wi-Fi password

2 of 3 (216 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 10, 2013 7:07:48 PM
(0)
Employee
Do you currently subscrible to am internet profile package, if yes then name of RG and password I'd on RG
If NO then would need to sign up up internet, become registered before wifi connection to internet would work.
Do you currently subscrible to am internet profile package, if yes then name of RG and password I'd on RG
If NO then would need to sign up up internet, become registered before wifi connection to internet would work.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Wi-Fi password

3 of 3 (182 Views)