Why your U-verse service shut down many times?

Contributor

Why your U-verse service shut down many times?

Hi, I'm Ngan, I have used Uverse internet for 6 months. But I dont understand why your U-verse moderm can shut down many times. It happens about 20 or more so that I feel very upset when I used your service. U-verse moderm drops for about 20-30 minutes, no lights. And after 30 minutes all lights turn on again. Recently it happens too much. And that make me few uncomfortable to use, it look like some technician-guys jokes me. I thinks when I use your service, I must pay every month, but you makes me thought that I must beg you to use it. You can turn on or turn off many times... So, I also takes photos when each time your moderm turn off & turn on with different days.

Message 1 of 4 (1,093 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Why your U-verse service shut down many times?

"No lights" meaning all lights off, sounds as if bad power supply, or questionable ac outlet.
Unit is plugged direct into wall outlet not a power strip, correct.

If meaning lights (broadband/service) is not green but flashing red, then need to call 1-800-288-2020 and schedule a service.
This 4 hour appointment window time frame requires someone 18 or older to be home who is authorized to approve any billing for inside issues found. If outside issue no charge, if inside issue $99 charge.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (1,050 Views)
Community Support

@Ngan Pham , sorry to hear you're having trouble. Do you still need help? If so, send us a private message here with your full name, account number, contact information and best time you can be reached. We're glad to help!

ATTJulieCS

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button. We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Message 3 of 4 (970 Views)
Contributor

Hi AT & T.

I'm Ngan. I have read your answer from one of your staff. For others case I thinks maybe it's right. But I still wonder if all lights off, no red or green lights on moderm, why 30 mins later all lights turn on again?

I haven' t touched anything.

And that's not happened 2 or 3 times, it more than 20 times??

Anyway, everythings is ok now.

Thank you for answer my question.

Message 4 of 4 (927 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.