Why would my entire Neghborhood be U-Verse ready yet my street is not?

Teacher

Why would my entire Neghborhood be U-Verse ready yet my street is not?

Hello all im new to the comunity but not to U-Verse. I just recently moved from south East Michigan to Western Michiagn. I moved from an area that is U-Verse supported to a "street" that is not U-Verse supported. I was previously a U-Verse customer and absolutly loved their service. Expecially their free in home toatal DVR service.

So I contacted U-Verse sales center to move my service to my new address but was unable to becasue U-Verse is not available in the area. No big deal. So I canceled my contract with no fee attached. Got everything moved over to mu new address and a week later i receive a flyer in the mail about U-Verse. So i log on to ATT.com/U-Verse to surch my address but their web site did not have my address on file so i had to Search it  using their map locater on their web site. Well doing so i clicked on the home that is directly behind me by accident and came up that U-Verse was available. I got excited and backed up clicked on my address only to find out that my home is still not available to receive Uverse. Confused I dug deeper and found out that every street in my idmadiate area 15-20 blocks is avalable to receive U-Verse. And my street is the only street in the nehborhood that is not.

SO for the last three weeks i have been in contact with a Man named Daved within Uverse. Today i again am notified that my address is still RED and can not receive Uverse service. But same day today i receive mail telling me it is. Can someone within ATT please help me out here. Help Escallate this case for me to get tec out here and roll out the service to this one street.I refuse to accept no as an answer until i have real answers here.

Message 1 of 6 (540 Views)
Employee

Re: Why would my entire Neghborhood be U-Verse ready yet my street is not?

Hello NickolasF316,

I apologize about the misunderstanding caused by U-verse availability in your area. I will be glad to investigate your address in detail to confirm if U-verse can be provided. I have sent you private message to gather specific details and assist your further.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6 (536 Views)
Teacher

I replied to your email. in detail of the issues i am facing.

Message 3 of 6 (517 Views)
Teacher

I absolutly apauled at the answers I have been givin. Seems to me that the u-verse branch of att are lazy and just dont care about the needs of their customers. I have asked repeatedly for their team to provide me with answers as to why I can not receive service when the ENTIRE sorunding neghborhood receives service. I have counted 5 VRAD Nodes that are more than close enough to provide me with service including one that provides service to homes directly behind me.
The answers that have been provide to me have alll been tge same and they all start with after further investagatioin we are unable to provide you with service. Well that answer is unacceptable. I am the only street in this neghborhood that is not provided with service and I want the answer as to why this is. I have been very polite and understanding up until now.
I would like a engeneer to come to my residence and personally speak to me and give me a rundown as to why with all the equitment in the immediate are I am unable to receive service. I am currently watching over the air tv because comcast continues to hike their rates because they know they are our only option.... some one please help.
Message 4 of 6 (333 Views)
ACE - Expert

It is indeed unfortunate that AT&T can't provide you with U-verse service when you would like to have it.

I'm sure they're rather have another customer than not.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6 (318 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

I honestly beleive its not they cant. More like refuse to. Im sure there is a way.
Message 6 of 6 (301 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.