Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 6, 2014
6:12:03 PM
View profile
Why on hold for so long?? no one answers the phone to help!!
I have been on hold for 37 minutes now... All I want to do is change my channel line up to a less expensive one. It won't let me change it on line, so it leaves me no choice but to call. They are way yo expensive!! Over $200.00:for their slow enter net and almost basic cable I have. I'm frustrated to put if nicely!! Anyone else having this issue??
I have been on hold for 37 minutes now... All I want to do is change my channel line up to a less expensive one. It won't let me change it on line, so it leaves me no choice but to call. They are way yo expensive!! Over $200.00:for their slow enter net and almost basic cable I have. I'm frustrated to put if nicely!! Anyone else having this issue??

Why on hold for so long?? no one answers the phone to help!!

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 6, 2014 6:20:11 PM
(0)
Employee
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Why on hold for so long?? no one answers the phone to help!!

2 of 5 (270 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 8, 2014 7:10:38 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
You're paying over $200 for U-200 and 6.0 Mbps internet? Why is it that you're paying that much and I'm getting double your speed with U-300 for under $120??
You're paying over $200 for U-200 and 6.0 Mbps internet? Why is it that you're paying that much and I'm getting double your speed with U-300 for under $120??
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 5 (214 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2014 10:08:19 PM
(0)
Tutor
because they have limited resources aka not enough Representatives who know what they're doing.. And oh yeah they are in India so their network probably went down at least three times while you were talking to them.
because they have limited resources aka not enough Representatives who know what they're doing.. And oh yeah they are in India so their network probably went down at least three times while you were talking to them.

4 of 5 (187 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2014 7:34:15 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @cookievlr 

Were you able to make changes you needed over the phone? Please let us know if you still need help and our team will be happy to assist.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @cookievlr 

Were you able to make changes you needed over the phone? Please let us know if you still need help and our team will be happy to assist.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 5 (145 Views)