Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 14, 2014
6:32:34 AM
View profile
Why is my bill higher for this month!?
No changes were made for my service. Why am i being charged more!? Please help!!!
No changes were made for my service. Why am i being charged more!? Please help!!!

Why is my bill higher for this month!?

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2014 6:58:14 AM
(0)
Contributor
I was overcharged and nothing has changed on my service!
I was overcharged and nothing has changed on my service!

Overcharged!! Very upset!

2 of 8 (338 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2014 7:07:34 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru

You can send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you in two to three business days to help you get a resolution to your problems.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.

You can send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you in two to three business days to help you get a resolution to your problems.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Why is my bill higher for this month!?

3 of 8 (331 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2014 7:45:41 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

What was the price difference?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.

What was the price difference?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Overcharged!! Very upset!

4 of 8 (321 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2014 9:08:40 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
What does your bill say? If you compare it to the previous bill, what is different?

It is possible that you had an increase in the rental fee on your equipment if you have rented equipment. I believe there may have been an increase for some customers recently. Were you getting a promotional discount that recently expired? It is not uncommon for customers to sign up with a promotional discount and forget about it later when it expires and the price goes back to the normal pricing.

We would need more information from you to give you any better information. Just saying the bill went up is like saying "I feel sick, what's wrong?" If you look and see that one section of your bill went up by a large amount, please let us know what section went up. Also an idea if it went up a couple dollars, or if it went up $10-20-50 would be helpful as well...

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
What does your bill say? If you compare it to the previous bill, what is different?

It is possible that you had an increase in the rental fee on your equipment if you have rented equipment. I believe there may have been an increase for some customers recently. Were you getting a promotional discount that recently expired? It is not uncommon for customers to sign up with a promotional discount and forget about it later when it expires and the price goes back to the normal pricing.

We would need more information from you to give you any better information. Just saying the bill went up is like saying "I feel sick, what's wrong?" If you look and see that one section of your bill went up by a large amount, please let us know what section went up. Also an idea if it went up a couple dollars, or if it went up $10-20-50 would be helpful as well...

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Re: Why is my bill higher for this month!?

5 of 8 (306 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2014 10:46:49 AM
(0)
Contributor
17 dollar difference!
17 dollar difference!

17 dollar difference!

6 of 8 (284 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2014 12:23:52 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by Darknessrise on Aug 14, 2014 at 12:24:25 PM

Are you sure your promotion didn't expire if you were on one as mentioned by Geekboy?

Are you sure your promotion didn't expire if you were on one as mentioned by Geekboy?

Re: 17 dollar difference!

[ Edited ]
7 of 8 (257 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2014 8:47:23 PM
(1)
ACE - Master

kakkak_7 wrote:
17 dollar difference!

OK, you;ve told us how much your bill went up, now what section of the bill went up?  Was it TV service?, High speed internet service?, Voice service? Was it the fees and taxes? Was it across multiple sections?

For each section that is higher than the previous month's bill, how does that sections detailed breakdown compare to the previous month's bill?  Did you have new premium charges (pay-per-view, add-on services, or possibly 900 number phone calls)? 

There are so many things, we still need the more details which you were asked for earlier.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

kakkak_7 wrote:
17 dollar difference!

OK, you;ve told us how much your bill went up, now what section of the bill went up?  Was it TV service?, High speed internet service?, Voice service? Was it the fees and taxes? Was it across multiple sections?

For each section that is higher than the previous month's bill, how does that sections detailed breakdown compare to the previous month's bill?  Did you have new premium charges (pay-per-view, add-on services, or possibly 900 number phone calls)? 

There are so many things, we still need the more details which you were asked for earlier.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Re: 17 dollar difference!

8 of 8 (233 Views)