Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 2, 2013
8:27:49 AM
View profile
Why does the time in the search feature not match the guide time for shows?

Anyone notice the time when you do a search doesn't match the time on your guide?  I find a movie or show to tape on the DVR and it doesn't match the time when you select it.

Anyone notice the time when you do a search doesn't match the time on your guide?  I find a movie or show to tape on the DVR and it doesn't match the time when you select it.

Why does the time in the search feature not match the guide time for shows?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 2, 2013 8:54:58 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I have noticed that when you do a search their might be multiple times the show airs so it will give multiple selections.  Is this what your referring to?

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

I have noticed that when you do a search their might be multiple times the show airs so it will give multiple selections.  Is this what your referring to?

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Why does the time in the search feature not match the guide time for shows?

2 of 4 (267 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 3, 2013 2:02:22 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi, chismosito

Yes, you are right the time is not correct. Actually it is showing CST time. It has been reported and our engineers are working to get it corrected. If you select a show and go to more showtimes, it will also show you the CST time.

Thanks!

Hi, chismosito

Yes, you are right the time is not correct. Actually it is showing CST time. It has been reported and our engineers are working to get it corrected. If you select a show and go to more showtimes, it will also show you the CST time.

Thanks!

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 4 (267 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 15, 2013 9:46:39 PM
(0)
Contributor

I am having this same problem - can someone provide an update? Whenever I want to find a future program and record it, using the search function, it displays an incorrect time (CST time, but I am in PST).  When I try to record from the Search results, it will sometimes say that due to scheduling change I will have to record it manually...

When will the time in the search results match the guide???

Bob.

I am having this same problem - can someone provide an update? Whenever I want to find a future program and record it, using the search function, it displays an incorrect time (CST time, but I am in PST).  When I try to record from the Search results, it will sometimes say that due to scheduling change I will have to record it manually...

When will the time in the search results match the guide???

Bob.

4 of 4 (188 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments