Helpful Links

Why does Uverse TV not have have BBC America in HD?

Tutor

Why does Uverse TV not have have BBC America in HD?

Why does Uverse TV not have BBC America in HD?  Direct TV  has BBC America HD.  Why not Uverse?  There are some very good programs on BBC America!  Disappointing!

Message 1 of 4
Contributor

Re: Why does Uverse TV not have have BBC America in HD?

Thank you jhdobbs, that is what I was wanting to know when I came to this forum.  I am new to U-verse, less than 1 week. I switched from Comcast, on there I had recently been watching, "Copper", on BBC America, where it is available in HD and On Demand.  I was very surprised and disappointed to find BBC America is not available On Demand.  I really love the On Demand for programs that I didn't know about and could watch all episodes to get caught up.  Any chance that BBC America could be added to On Demand? 

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Expert

Message 3 of 4
Community Support

We appreciate your interest in BBC in HD. We constantly strive to add to our channel lineup, while keeping it at a reasonable prices. We listen to all our requests, and the more we get, the faster we know we have to act on it. The link mibrnsurg posted is our main source of determining channels that the customer is interested in.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Entertainment this holiday season!

Additional Support