Why did AT&T Uverse drop TVG Network?

We really like the AT&T service but love the horse races more!  We're going to have to switch to TimeWarner Cable if they don't get it back!

Message 1 of 109 (8,279 Views)
Voyager

Re: Why did AT&T Uverse drop TVG Network?

Verizon FIOS has both horse racing channels (TVG & HRTV) in the line up.  Game over.

Message 106 of 109 (1,021 Views)
ACE - Professor

JByrd21 wrote:

Verizon FIOS has both horse racing channels (TVG & HRTV) in the line up.  Game over.

I did not know we were playing a game. Verizon FIOS is not available nationwide.

Trying to do some research on Google, it looks like Dish has both nationwide. Comcast seeems to have both in some places, but not in others. Does anyone have any input?

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 107 of 109 (1,003 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

JByrd21 wrote:

Since Verizon FIOS and AT&T U-verse are not available in the same market, except for a very limited area in the Dallas-Fort Worth market, I'm not sure what your comments have to do with anything.  Verizon FIOS is not going to be an option for those who can get AT&T U-verse.

Message 108 of 109 (991 Views)
Tutor

Yes, DISH is the only one that has both, nationwide. Comcast does not offer both in my area.

Message 109 of 109 (858 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.