Why can't I watch TV or my DVR Shows via my Samsung Tablet with Android OS?

Contributor

Why can't I watch TV or my DVR Shows via my Samsung Tablet with Android OS?

I want to watch my u-verse television on my Android Samsung tablet and no one at technical services seem to be able to tell me why I can or can't.   I get all kinds of links, but no ansers.  

Is it possible to watch my u-verse tv account on my wireless Samsung Galaxy 2 wi-fi tablet?

Thanks,

jcyeary3

Message 1 of 7 (3,088 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Why can't I watch TV or my DVR Shows via my Samsung Tablet with Android OS?

Only with a 3rd-party unit like a Slingbox or Vulkano.

Message 2 of 7 (3,010 Views)
Tutor

Pretty sad, huh. U could watch it on your maxiPAD...
Message 3 of 7 (2,463 Views)
Scholar

I have no problem watching uverse on my Galaxy 4.  You mentioned you have Galaxy 2.  You may need to upgrade to the Galaxy 4 as I do not think Galaxy 2 has that feature.  Galaxy 3 may have the feature.  You have to update to the latest phones to receive all the features.

Message 4 of 7 (2,433 Views)
Scholar

wanted to add that no you can not watch dvr programs only the tv programs on unverse.com.

Message 5 of 7 (2,432 Views)
Contributor

I have the same issue, but my tablet is a Samsung Galaxy 10.  I can see everything, but I can't play anything.  Is there an app I need to download to my tablet first (not that I really want to)?

Message 6 of 7 (1,502 Views)
Guru

[ Edited ]

:smileyhappy: First restart your Tablet. Then see if it works. Second uninstall app and clear your cache and restart Tablet. Reinstall the app  ( I have the S2 and Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition) Hope it helps.

Use your main username and PW - if that doesnt work try a sub-account  This is how I got mine working

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
Message 7 of 7 (1,490 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.