Why can't I use the Music Choice app on my IPhone or IPad?

Why can't I use the Music Choice app on my IPhone or IPad?

It seems rather silly that I cannot. Surely it did not take much for AT&T to be added to the list of providers who can use this app. This is another slap on the face to AT&T customers. I am hoping against hope that when the changes to Music Choice take place on Tuesday that I will then be able to use their app.
Message 1 of 17 (1,174 Views)

Re: Why can't I use the Music Choice app on my IPhone or IPad?

[ Edited ]

I am not really stating facts, I am more like worrying aloud. I am the type of person that always fears the worst...always has been a fault of mine. Now that I see it has earned me many enemies here, I will try my best to stop worrying aloud and expecting the worst. I just hope that people here will forgive my past posts and allow me to wipe the slate clean so to speak. Because all in all I really like and enjoy my U-Verse TV, even though it may not seem so LOL!  The thing is, this whole board is basically comprised of people making complaining posts followed by one of a core group of ACE posters then jumping to the defense of AT&T. But like I said, I will try to be a good boy from now on.  But I do have to tell you that in the event that MLB Network is really lost, I might not be able to stop myself from lashing out.  

Message 16 of 17 (931 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: Why can't I use the Music Choice app on my IPhone or IPad?

codycooper864 wrote:

I am not really stating facts, I am more like worrying aloud. I am the type of person that always fears the worst...always has been a fault of mine. Now that I see it has earned me many enemies here, I will try my best to stop worrying aloud and expecting the worst. I just hope that people here will forgive my past posts and allow me to wipe the slate clean so to speak. Because all in all I really like and enjoy my U-Verse TV, even though it may not seem so LOL!  The thing is, this whole board is basically comprised of people making complaining posts followed by one of a core group of ACE posters then jumping to the defense of AT&T. But like I said, I will try to be a good boy from now on.  But I do have to tell you that in the event that MLB Network is really lost, I might not be able to stop myself from lashing out.  

1. You never prefaced any of your posts like that before.  So, we could only gather that you were speaking in absolutes.

2. You are quite right - there are some fellow ACEs who do a lot of AT&T defending and Hallmark (or Subchannel or MLB EI and so on) complainer beatdowns.  Not sure why that they are that way but some do, do that.  I'm not one as I often shake my head at some AT&T decisions. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 17 of 17 (913 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support