Why, and how do I stop, these "sponsored" e-mails?

Contributor

Why, and how do I stop, these "sponsored" e-mails?

[ Edited ]

I need to stop these spsnsored emails from appearing in my inbox  How is this accomplished

Don't tell me go to the web-site that will give a long list of companies that will place a cookie etc

It doesn't work  I'm not so sure it's legal    Bob

[Edited for privacy.]

Message 1 of 3 (197 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Why, and how do I stop, these "sponsored" e-mails?

If I get an email from someone I do not want to hear from, I usually just mark as spam.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (182 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Why, and how do I stop, these "sponsored" e-mails?

Hello @amampop 

There is an option to opt out of adds in email settings menu (Gear icon in the upper right corner), I don't have all the details or pricing unfortunately, but you can take a look there.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (134 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.