Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 1, 2013
9:41:10 PM
View profile
Why all these complaints?

I am a victim of your "Bait & Switch" tactics and was sadden to have had to cancel my services. I was a loyal customer who loved U-verse and your Internet.  As I was reading all of the complaints on-line, for me to do the same I guess is worthless.  The reason I am writing this is to get more of an understanding why your customers even had to go through all this.  For me I have had to spend so much time and energy on this, even now with my last bill. I just wished that you as a  Fortune 500 company could see that you have hard working customers with budgets that need to be met to take care of their families. Also, for a single mom like me all the numerous phone calls to your customer service and now creating an excel spreadsheet so you guys could see your own discrepancies has taken time away from my children. People these days are so already stressed from work, kids, family and ext. that having to deal with issues like this is to me just unnecessary.  I just hope that your Sales and Customer Service Team could just realize that they are speaking to people, maybe like them, with a family at home and just trying to provide for them and should ask themselves if their loved ones called AT&T and was treated as bad as some of us have been would that be acceptable to them.  In my daugter's Kindergarden class they are learning that you should treat others as you would want to be treated. 

I am a victim of your "Bait & Switch" tactics and was sadden to have had to cancel my services. I was a loyal customer who loved U-verse and your Internet.  As I was reading all of the complaints on-line, for me to do the same I guess is worthless.  The reason I am writing this is to get more of an understanding why your customers even had to go through all this.  For me I have had to spend so much time and energy on this, even now with my last bill. I just wished that you as a  Fortune 500 company could see that you have hard working customers with budgets that need to be met to take care of their families. Also, for a single mom like me all the numerous phone calls to your customer service and now creating an excel spreadsheet so you guys could see your own discrepancies has taken time away from my children. People these days are so already stressed from work, kids, family and ext. that having to deal with issues like this is to me just unnecessary.  I just hope that your Sales and Customer Service Team could just realize that they are speaking to people, maybe like them, with a family at home and just trying to provide for them and should ask themselves if their loved ones called AT&T and was treated as bad as some of us have been would that be acceptable to them.  In my daugter's Kindergarden class they are learning that you should treat others as you would want to be treated. 

Why all these complaints?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2013 10:01:39 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello SmithL9999,

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience with AT&T. Unfortunately you didn't specify what the issue was, but we have a team of amazing social media managers here that help customers with any problems. If there is anything we can do for you, please send us a message by clicking here. Please include your name, phone number and the best time you can be reached.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello SmithL9999,

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience with AT&T. Unfortunately you didn't specify what the issue was, but we have a team of amazing social media managers here that help customers with any problems. If there is anything we can do for you, please send us a message by clicking here. Please include your name, phone number and the best time you can be reached.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Why all these complaints?

2 of 3 (264 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2013 11:28:01 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi SmithL9999,

We have received your message, and if there is anything we can do to help, please let us know by responding back to the private message, and we will be glad to help.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

Hi SmithL9999,

We have received your message, and if there is anything we can do to help, please let us know by responding back to the private message, and we will be glad to help.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Why all these complaints?

3 of 3 (260 Views)