Helpful Links

Who do I contact to get database errors corrected?


Who do I contact to get database errors corrected?

I am trying to get the database updated to show that my mother's house is green for uverse iptv. It only shows she is available to get internet and VoiP. Who can I contact to get this done? I know it is available at her house because I am farther down the loop than she is, and I have uverse IPTV

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: Who do I contact to get database errors corrected?

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the ATTU-verseCare Community Specialist team.  One of the specialists will respond to your PM shortly.  Please look for the flashing envelope at the top right of the page for your response from a team member.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Community Manager

Re: Who do I contact to get database errors corrected?

Hello @gheard31773 


We'll be happy to look into this issue for you, please follow BeeBeeSA'a advice and send us a private message. One of our amazing U-Verse specialists will be happy to help.




Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic

Welcome To The Community!
Find Your Answers Here!

Additional Support