Where's FOX Soccer?

Where's FOX Soccer?

This was my absolute favorite channel. How dare AT&T drop it! I am switching to Dish right away!

I'm just messing around. I am glad this waste of channel space is finally gone. All they showed was Being Liverpool and year-old soccer matches.
Message 1 of 8 (3,541 Views)

Re: Where's FOX Soccer?

I will enjoy FXX a lot more. I am glad FOX made the rebranding.
Message 2 of 8 (3,540 Views)

From the looks of it, Fox Soccer was not given the dignified exit that Speed Network was.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 3 of 8 (3,528 Views)
ACE - Professor

codycooper864 wrote:
This was my absolute favorite channel. How dare AT&T drop it! I am switching to Dish right away!

I'm just messing around. I am glad this waste of channel space is finally gone. All they showed was Being Liverpool and year-old soccer matches.

You may consider that Fox Soccer was a waste of channel space while other subscribers did not. That is why other posters are always asking for beIN Sports Channel. They do not consider it a waste of channel space.

Since you considered Fox Soccer a waste of channel space, then I would assume that you also consider beIN Sports Channel, which has a lot of soccer, a waste of channel space.

You want U-Verse to include Al Jazeera as part of the lineup while you get upset with people who do not want it or consider it a waste of channel space. You cannot have it both ways.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 8 (3,517 Views)

I would actually like beIN Sport because they show a lot of live soccer matches from around the globe. FOX Soccer relied a lot on the EPL and since they lost that to NBC Sports, they were showing mostly reruns. I bet the audience for FOX Soccer had decreased a lot, which is why FOX killed it.
Message 5 of 8 (3,512 Views)
Highlighted

oufanindallas wrote:

From the looks of it, Fox Soccer was not given the dignified exit that Speed Network was.

Fox Soccer got about as dignified of an ending that Fuel did (when it switched to Fox Sports 2).

Message 6 of 8 (3,459 Views)
ACE - Expert

codycooper864 wrote:

Actually that was just the month of August, before that it had alot of great current soccer matches on. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 8 (3,409 Views)
Scholar

codycooper864 writes, "This was my absolute favorite channel [Fox Soccer Channel]. How dare AT&T drop it! I am switching to Dish [Network] right away!"

This is adorable!

I think I came across a report that soccer games will be broadcast on either Fox Sports 1 or Fox Sports 2.

(FS1 is the replacement for Speed Channel. FS2 is the replacement for Fuel TV. FXX is the replacement for Fox Soccer Channel. FS1 and FS2 debuted in August. FXX premiered Sept. 2.)

Message 8 of 8 (3,261 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.