Where are all the on-demand shows?

Contributor

Where are all the on-demand shows?

I recently switched from Xfinity, where I could catch up on pretty much any primetime or cable show through on-demand.  This was my favorite feature.  After switching to u-verse, I find that almost none of the shows I watch are on demand.  With Xfinity, most shows are available a day after they air.  Where are my Kardashians?

Message 1 of 5 (1,058 Views)
Expert

Re: Where are all the on-demand shows?

floshapiro wrote:

I recently switched from Xfinity, where I could catch up on pretty much any primetime or cable show through on-demand.  This was my favorite feature.  After switching to u-verse, I find that almost none of the shows I watch are on demand.  With Xfinity, most shows are available a day after they air.  Where are my Kardashians?

I don;t use uverse, but went over to the website and looked, not sure if you have down this already

http://uverseonline.att.net/tv/show/keeping-up-with-the-kardashians

episodes are blacked out for me, but the clips work.

Message 2 of 5 (1,050 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

floshapiro wrote:

You left the On Demand king that has a stranglehold on much of the On Demand programming (cable cos in general), ATT has had to fight for the VOD that is has now (it has increased dramatically since I got Uverse 5 years ago) though. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5 (1,009 Views)
Explorer

Yet oddly enough, you can find the programming in the app or online. Why am I paying for cable when I have to watch On Demand programming on my iPad? I can do that without AT&T. 

Message 4 of 5 (922 Views)
Scholar

U-verse has many strengths, but the relative lack of on-demand programming is U-verse's biggest weakness and pretty much always has been.

Message 5 of 5 (904 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.