Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 25, 2013
8:45:33 AM
Where Do I report excellent customer service so that a manager sees the information?

I had a great experience this morning.  After a terrible one the other day.  I have the information and such from the rep and such and wanted to send a formal report to the rep and their manager so that she is praised appropriately for a great job.  

I tried to send a private message to a user that had posted before and the address wasn't available any longer.  Please advise how to send the information.  

With thanks!

I had a great experience this morning.  After a terrible one the other day.  I have the information and such from the rep and such and wanted to send a formal report to the rep and their manager so that she is praised appropriately for a great job.  

I tried to send a private message to a user that had posted before and the address wasn't available any longer.  Please advise how to send the information.  

With thanks!

Where Do I report excellent customer service so that a manager sees the information?

3 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2013 10:27:39 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Contact ATT Customer Care here:
http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Send them a private message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to pass on the message.  They are available M-F 8am-11pm EST. This is not the regular CS/TS people, but the social media people that know the people to contact to get things done. I personally know as they've helped me on a DVR swap.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right, in case they replied this way. Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contact ATT Customer Care here:
http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Send them a private message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to pass on the message.  They are available M-F 8am-11pm EST. This is not the regular CS/TS people, but the social media people that know the people to contact to get things done. I personally know as they've helped me on a DVR swap.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right, in case they replied this way. Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Where Do I report excellent customer service so that a manager sees the information?

2 of 4 (711 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 30, 2013 5:11:36 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

cchesner, thanks for the positive post.  If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to post them here in the forum.  There are plenty of people who are ready willing and able to offer help in the form of information, resources, and assistance.  Enjoy.

cchesner, thanks for the positive post.  If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to post them here in the forum.  There are plenty of people who are ready willing and able to offer help in the form of information, resources, and assistance.  Enjoy.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Where Do I report excellent customer service so that a manager sees the information?

3 of 4 (601 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 17, 2013 2:11:17 AM
(0)
Community Manager
Moved for better exposure

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (276 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments