When will we be able to schedule recordings of the free HBO content offered this weekend? The Guide currently says "Channel 18XX HBO doesn't allow recording."

Tutor

When will we be able to schedule recordings of the free HBO content offered this weekend? The Guide currently says "Channel 18XX HBO doesn't allow recording."

When will we be able to schedule recordings of the free HBO content offered this weekend?  The Guide currently says "Channel 18XX HBO doesn't allow recording."

Message 1 of 3 (338 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: When will we be able to schedule recordings of the free HBO content offered this weekend? The Guide currently says "Channel 18XX HBO doesn't allow recording."

This issue has been brought up across different forums and some subscribers can record and some get the message your getting during the free preview.  The other question will be if your still able to watch it once it's been recorded and the free preview ends?

I would have to say that it's dependant on the area your in.  Maybe one of the community managers will chime in with some assistance.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (338 Views)
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: When will we be able to schedule recordings of the free HBO content offered this weekend? The Guide currently says "Channel 18XX HBO doesn't allow recording."

Hi estevice,

With the free previews that we offer, for the most part, they are meant only for preview purposes and the option to record is not available. There have been times where the option to record has worked during these free preview times, but it is not something we intended to happen.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (338 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.