Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 11, 2013
10:34:55 AM
View profile
When will musicchoice.com be available for uverse customers?

Been using musicchoice.com at work for a couple years, and as of yesterday, I need to sign in with an acceptable provider, which AT&T is not listed. So when will this be available to the uverse customers?

Been using musicchoice.com at work for a couple years, and as of yesterday, I need to sign in with an acceptable provider, which AT&T is not listed. So when will this be available to the uverse customers?

When will musicchoice.com be available for uverse customers?

5 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2013 1:16:32 PM
(0)
Scholar
I hope soon! The current contract between AT&T and Music Choice is supposedly up on December 31. So maybe a new year will bring a new contract that let's U-Verse users use it. And after all, everyone else has access, so why shouldn't we?
I hope soon! The current contract between AT&T and Music Choice is supposedly up on December 31. So maybe a new year will bring a new contract that let's U-Verse users use it. And after all, everyone else has access, so why shouldn't we?

Re: When will musicchoice.com be available for uverse customers?

2 of 6 (316 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 12, 2013 9:42:24 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

codycooper864 wrote:

Everyone?

codycooper864 wrote:

Everyone?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 6 (272 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 12, 2013 6:00:50 PM
(0)
Scholar
Comcast, Cox, Verizon FIOS, and Time Warner all have this app. DISH and DirecTV do not use Music Choice at all so they don't count. The only major TV provider that carries Music Choice but yet does not carry the app is AT&T U- Verse. But as I poster earlier, hopefully that changes come January 1 and a new contract. But even if it fails to ever change, we will still have people here that jump to the defense of AT&T like a knight practicing chivalry if someone dares to point it out. Some people need to accept that, though it is indeed very good, AT&T U-Verse is still far from the perfect provider.
Comcast, Cox, Verizon FIOS, and Time Warner all have this app. DISH and DirecTV do not use Music Choice at all so they don't count. The only major TV provider that carries Music Choice but yet does not carry the app is AT&T U- Verse. But as I poster earlier, hopefully that changes come January 1 and a new contract. But even if it fails to ever change, we will still have people here that jump to the defense of AT&T like a knight practicing chivalry if someone dares to point it out. Some people need to accept that, though it is indeed very good, AT&T U-Verse is still far from the perfect provider.

4 of 6 (251 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 12, 2013 7:53:24 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

codycooper864 wrote:

Then what you are saying is that all of the other providers are much better than AT&T U-Verse. I still do not understand why you stay with U-Verse. There are other providers in your area. You would be much happier if you switch to one of them. Why torture yourself by still subscribing to the far from perfect U-Verse?

Your continuous negative posting gets old and boring.  Please change to another provider that is more suited to your needs.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

codycooper864 wrote:

Then what you are saying is that all of the other providers are much better than AT&T U-Verse. I still do not understand why you stay with U-Verse. There are other providers in your area. You would be much happier if you switch to one of them. Why torture yourself by still subscribing to the far from perfect U-Verse?

Your continuous negative posting gets old and boring.  Please change to another provider that is more suited to your needs.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 6 (238 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2013 2:04:36 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

codycooper864 wrote:

Oh, so it's not everyone.  And U-verse is not perfect.   Hey, two things we can agree on.

codycooper864 wrote:

Oh, so it's not everyone.  And U-verse is not perfect.   Hey, two things we can agree on.

6 of 6 (185 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments