Helpful Links

When will U-verse be available in my area?

Contributor

When will U-verse be available in my area?

Message 1 of 6
Former Moderator

Re: When will U-verse be available in my area?

JRS0910,

I'm not sure when Uverse will be in your area but by using the following link you can check on availability in your area. If not available at this time you will be able to get on a notification list for when it is available.

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

ATT_James: Where does it allow you to sign up to be notified when U-verse will be in your area? I can't find it on the website. (And I did the "check availabilty" thing and it never said anything like "sign up to be notified when we'll be in your area")......We need U-verse in NY state ASAP! How could it not be available in such a major state? It sounds like a great service at a great price. It would do monstrous numbers in NY! As a matter of fact, is it ever even coming NY or should we not look forward to it?

Message 3 of 6
Community Manager

Hello candycane84,

Here is the link for you: U-verse Availability Notification

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 6
Contributor

Wen will uverse tv be available in my neighborhood
Message 5 of 6
ACE - Professor

jaden1225 wrote:
Wen will uverse tv be available in my neighborhood

No one on this forum can answer your question. For the most part, we are U-verse subscribers who have not access to that information. My understanding is that AT&T does not plan to place U-verse nationwide.

Hopefully, your area will have U-verse in the near future. On the other hand, it may never get U-verse. Good luck

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Announcements

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Entertainment this holiday season!

Additional Support