Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 9, 2014
1:56:07 PM
View profile
When is Uverse coming?

I live in Calera, AL and my neighborhood does not have access to Uverse yet. Although all surrounding neighborhoods have it. There is a house in the next neighborhood that is only 150 ft from my house that has it available but not me. I am tired of dealing with what I have now and would quickly swap if it became available.

I live in Calera, AL and my neighborhood does not have access to Uverse yet. Although all surrounding neighborhoods have it. There is a house in the next neighborhood that is only 150 ft from my house that has it available but not me. I am tired of dealing with what I have now and would quickly swap if it became available.

When is Uverse coming?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 10, 2014 11:08:28 AM
(0)
Employee

Your best bet to find out if you can get it is to call customer care at 800-288-2020 and have an address validation case set up for your address. With this process we wll check your address and see if it's possible to get you U-Verse service.

Your best bet to find out if you can get it is to call customer care at 800-288-2020 and have an address validation case set up for your address. With this process we wll check your address and see if it's possible to get you U-Verse service.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: When is Uverse coming?

2 of 2 (155 Views)