Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 16, 2013
5:02:37 PM
View profile
Whats up with all the routing issues

Never had routing problems with comcast but i do with att uverse for some reason.

Trying to game is almost impossible because I get spam disconnected on League of Legends, posted numerous times and their customer support says it's a routing problem on ATT's part which I'm starting to believe because NOTHING works properly.

I have 30 download/5up and I can barely watch a live steam on 480p while other people can watch them problem free on 1080p with much lower download/upload speeds.

This has been going on for way too long, at this rate I doubt I'm going to stay with ATT as my ISP. 

Never had routing problems with comcast but i do with att uverse for some reason.

Trying to game is almost impossible because I get spam disconnected on League of Legends, posted numerous times and their customer support says it's a routing problem on ATT's part which I'm starting to believe because NOTHING works properly.

I have 30 download/5up and I can barely watch a live steam on 480p while other people can watch them problem free on 1080p with much lower download/upload speeds.

This has been going on for way too long, at this rate I doubt I'm going to stay with ATT as my ISP. 

Whats up with all the routing issues

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 17, 2013 7:14:45 AM
(0)
Mentor

Are you sure UVerse has a 30 down 5 up plan?

Re: Whats up with all the routing issues

2 of 3 (213 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 17, 2013 7:59:57 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

dsando wrote:

I'm pretty sure AT&T does not, which calls into question anything else written in the same post.

dsando wrote:

I'm pretty sure AT&T does not, which calls into question anything else written in the same post.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Whats up with all the routing issues

3 of 3 (208 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments