What other HD channels are left for Att Uverse?

Scholar

What other HD channels are left for Att Uverse?

We got a tons of Hd channels, more than Comcast, and Satellite combined. I would like to see Blaze, Revision3 and Epix HD!
Message 1 of 56 (3,323 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: What other HD channels are left for Att Uverse?

Brianbastos wrote:
We got a tons of Hd channels, more than Comcast, and Satellite combined. I would like to see Blaze, Revision3 and Epix HD!

Blaze TV?  No thank you.

Revision 3? Online only.

Epix TV?  Sounds cool.  That's the one I could vote for.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 56 (2,922 Views)
ACE - Professor

skeeterintexas wrote:

Brianbastos wrote:

Blaze TV?  No thank you.

Revision 3? Online only.

Epix TV?  Sounds cool.  That's the one I could vote for.

The NASA and Military channels would be good. Of course, getting back the Hallmark Channels and NHL Network would be good.

I mentioned MLB Network Strike Zone on another thread.

http://mlb.mlb.com/network/promotions/strike_zone.jsp

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 56 (2,918 Views)
ACE - Professor

NHL. Other sports packs similar to NBA League Pass. That's all I really need...then again, the sports packs are all available through the league sites and thus, available wherever you go.
Message 4 of 56 (2,908 Views)
ACE - Professor

I think NASA and NASA HD should be on U-100, since tax dollars fund the channel and I can watch for free via their site, but apparently, someone else thinks differently. Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 56 (2,907 Views)
Contributor

Not sure if ESPN Classic is in HD.  But if it is, I like to see it be added to the lineup.  Don't forget later this year the SEC Network will be added to Uverse lineup.  This channel is own by ESPN.  Therefore adding ESPN Classic HD would complete ESPN family of network (all in HD).

Message 6 of 56 (2,876 Views)

I would guess that since ESPN Classic shows a lot of old sporting events that were not broadcasted in HD, there is no ESPN Classic HD in existence.  I could be wrong though.

Message 7 of 56 (2,871 Views)
ACE - Professor

I looked up on the AVS Forum, and there is no ESPN Classic in high definition.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1462894/official-avs-national-hd-channel-lineups-cable-dbs-fiber-iptv-upda...

Message 8 of 56 (2,863 Views)
ACE - Professor

A birdie told me that ESPN didn't know what to do with Classic. A few years ago, they were considering converting it into an international sports channel to compete with channels like FOX Soccer Plus, BeIN, etc.
Message 9 of 56 (2,833 Views)
Highlighted

These three are already available in standard def on U-verse, but would like to see HD channels for those.

Chiller

Indie

Retro

These three are not on U-verse, but would like to see added.

BBC World News

Al Jazzera America

FEARNet

Message 10 of 56 (2,817 Views)
Expert

CostaMesaCAGuy wrote:

These three are already available in standard def on U-verse, but would like to see HD channels for those.

Chiller

Indie

Retro

Are these channels actually available in HD?
Message 11 of 56 (2,805 Views)
ACE - Professor

texasguy37 wrote:

CostaMesaCAGuy wrote:

Chiller

Indie

Retro

According to the latest AVS National HD Channel Lineup, there is a Chiller HD, but no one carries it. There are no Indie or Retro HD channels.

Message 12 of 56 (2,787 Views)
ACE - Professor

I'd love the extra premium channels to be letterbox HD. It would make unblocking them easier. Right now, it's too easy to miss one or unblock both SD and HD.
Message 13 of 56 (2,769 Views)

I say U-verse should also add all three C-SPAN channels in HD.  Time-Warner in New York carries them, although Time-Warner in Orange County doesn't.

Message 14 of 56 (2,614 Views)

dwinth wrote:

texasguy37 wrote:

CostaMesaCAGuy wrote:

Chiller

Indie

Retro

According to the latest AVS National HD Channel Lineup, there is a Chiller HD, but no one carries it. There are no Indie or Retro HD channels.

Looks like you're right, both Indie and Retro are not available in HD.  Sorry, my mistake.

Message 15 of 56 (2,546 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.