Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 17, 2014
2:49:42 PM
View profile
What is the Gigapower promotion? And how do I sign up even though I currently have U-verse?

What is the Gigapower promotion? And how do I sign up even though I currently have U-verse?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2014 5:54:08 PM
(0)
Employee
Edited by my thoughts on Mar 17, 2014 at 5:58:46 PM

http://www.att.com/u-verse/explore/offer-details.jsp

do you currently live in Austin, Tx area with fiber to the premise already installed?

if so may call, chat or order online.

AT&T U-verse with GigaPower SM Offer Details: Austin Only

$70 U-verse Internet 300 Premier Offer: For residential customers in GigaPower areas when ordered online at att.com. Price for High Speed Internet 300. 1-year term required. Up to $348 early termination fee applies if Internet service is disconnected before end of term. After 36 months, standard rates apply unless canceled by customer. Promotional rates may no longer apply if customer changes their speed tier during term. Offer ends March 29, 2014.

$120 U-verse with GigaPower Premier Offer: For residential customers in GigaPower areas when ordered online at att.com. Price for U200 TV with HBO and High Speed Internet 300. 1-year term required. An early termination fee of up to $348 may apply if TV service is downgraded or disconnected before end of term. After 36 months, standard rates apply for bundled services and equipment fee(s) apply unless canceled by customer. Must maintain qualifying services to receive advertised pricing. Offer ends March 29, 2014.

$150 U-verse with GigaPower Premier Offer: For residential customers in GigaPower areas when ordered online at att.com. Price for U200 TV with HBO, High Speed Internet 300, and U-verse Voice Unlimited. 1-year term required. An early termination fee of up to $348 may apply if TV service is downgraded or disconnected before end of term. After 36 months, standard rates apply for bundled services and equipment fee(s) apply unless canceled by customer. Must maintain qualifying services to receive advertised pricing. Offer ends March 29, 2014.

AT&T Internet Preferences: Offer requires customer to opt in to AT&T Internet Preferences at time of original order. Go to att.com/InternetPreferences for more information. If customer opts out after 30 days from service installation, standard rates for service and other charges will apply. Offer ends March 29, 2014.

Free Tablet Offer: Available to customers ordering qualifying U-verse with GigaPower bundles with a1-year term. Device sent 6-8 weeks from installation of U-verse services to customers who retain qualifying service(s) at time of fulfillment. Offer ends March 29, 2014.

Free Upgrade Offer: Available to customers ordering qualifying U-verse with GigaPower service offers during promotional period. U-verse App: Requires qualifying device, U-family or higher TV plan, and Wi-Fi or data connection. Content may vary by device, TV plan, and viewing location. Quality of picture varies by device and data connection. Data charges may apply.

AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet 300: Internet speed claims represent maximum speed capabilities. Speeds may vary and are not guaranteed. Actual speeds vary based on Internet factors including site traffic, content provider server capacity, device capabilities, and use of other U-verse services. U-verse Internet price includes 1TB of data per month. $10 for each additional 50GB, with amaximum monthly overage charge of $30. For more information, go to www.att.com/internet-usage.

http://www.att.com/u-verse/explore/offer-details.jsp

do you currently live in Austin, Tx area with fiber to the premise already installed?

if so may call, chat or order online.

AT&T U-verse with GigaPower SM Offer Details: Austin Only

$70 U-verse Internet 300 Premier Offer: For residential customers in GigaPower areas when ordered online at att.com. Price for High Speed Internet 300. 1-year term required. Up to $348 early termination fee applies if Internet service is disconnected before end of term. After 36 months, standard rates apply unless canceled by customer. Promotional rates may no longer apply if customer changes their speed tier during term. Offer ends March 29, 2014.

$120 U-verse with GigaPower Premier Offer: For residential customers in GigaPower areas when ordered online at att.com. Price for U200 TV with HBO and High Speed Internet 300. 1-year term required. An early termination fee of up to $348 may apply if TV service is downgraded or disconnected before end of term. After 36 months, standard rates apply for bundled services and equipment fee(s) apply unless canceled by customer. Must maintain qualifying services to receive advertised pricing. Offer ends March 29, 2014.

$150 U-verse with GigaPower Premier Offer: For residential customers in GigaPower areas when ordered online at att.com. Price for U200 TV with HBO, High Speed Internet 300, and U-verse Voice Unlimited. 1-year term required. An early termination fee of up to $348 may apply if TV service is downgraded or disconnected before end of term. After 36 months, standard rates apply for bundled services and equipment fee(s) apply unless canceled by customer. Must maintain qualifying services to receive advertised pricing. Offer ends March 29, 2014.

AT&T Internet Preferences: Offer requires customer to opt in to AT&T Internet Preferences at time of original order. Go to att.com/InternetPreferences for more information. If customer opts out after 30 days from service installation, standard rates for service and other charges will apply. Offer ends March 29, 2014.

Free Tablet Offer: Available to customers ordering qualifying U-verse with GigaPower bundles with a1-year term. Device sent 6-8 weeks from installation of U-verse services to customers who retain qualifying service(s) at time of fulfillment. Offer ends March 29, 2014.

Free Upgrade Offer: Available to customers ordering qualifying U-verse with GigaPower service offers during promotional period. U-verse App: Requires qualifying device, U-family or higher TV plan, and Wi-Fi or data connection. Content may vary by device, TV plan, and viewing location. Quality of picture varies by device and data connection. Data charges may apply.

AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet 300: Internet speed claims represent maximum speed capabilities. Speeds may vary and are not guaranteed. Actual speeds vary based on Internet factors including site traffic, content provider server capacity, device capabilities, and use of other U-verse services. U-verse Internet price includes 1TB of data per month. $10 for each additional 50GB, with amaximum monthly overage charge of $30. For more information, go to www.att.com/internet-usage.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: What is the Gigapower promotion? And how do I sign up even though I currently have U-verse?

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (990 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments