Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 28, 2013
5:49:33 PM
View profile
What is my monthly data useage for U-verse?

When I go to the usage page, all it says is:

Note: Your usage is not yet available for display. You should not be concerned about your usage for billing purposes. AT&T will keep you informed about your data usage via email...

So, Can you or can you not see your U-verse data usage?

Steve

When I go to the usage page, all it says is:

Note: Your usage is not yet available for display. You should not be concerned about your usage for billing purposes. AT&T will keep you informed about your data usage via email...

So, Can you or can you not see your U-verse data usage?

Steve

What is my monthly data useage for U-verse?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2013 5:55:52 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

You don't have to worry about exceeding any type of monthly usage limit as there is not currently one imposed on Uverse.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

You don't have to worry about exceeding any type of monthly usage limit as there is not currently one imposed on Uverse.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: What is my monthly data useage for U-verse?

2 of 5 (646 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2013 6:30:14 PM
(0)
Professor
There is no way of telling, unless you run UVerse Realtime in the background of your computer all the time, so that it can aggregate all data going through the RG.

Really I would not worry about it.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

Really I would not worry about it.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

3 of 5 (638 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 29, 2013 3:57:50 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Like BeeBee stated, if you are a UVerse internet customer the data caps are not being enforced.  So far AT&T has been unable to get an accurate counter in place.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

Like BeeBee stated, if you are a UVerse internet customer the data caps are not being enforced.  So far AT&T has been unable to get an accurate counter in place.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 5 (605 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 24, 2013 6:48:17 AM
(0)
Contributor

08/2013

AT&T still shows under data useage when you log in the monthly charge and not the data I use with U-Verse Internet. The phone rep said they put in a work order and still no changes. I live in an area where I will not get any faster internet them 3mb download. I told the phone rep if you can tell me how much data I use with U-Verse Internet then I can consider using a wireless data plan. Check today and the X and Y access of the grid still show month and charges not data useage like the tab says. 

They rep did say U-Verse Internet has a data cap of 250GB/Month. If you go over then AT&T will add additional fees. 

08/2013

AT&T still shows under data useage when you log in the monthly charge and not the data I use with U-Verse Internet. The phone rep said they put in a work order and still no changes. I live in an area where I will not get any faster internet them 3mb download. I told the phone rep if you can tell me how much data I use with U-Verse Internet then I can consider using a wireless data plan. Check today and the X and Y access of the grid still show month and charges not data useage like the tab says. 

They rep did say U-Verse Internet has a data cap of 250GB/Month. If you go over then AT&T will add additional fees. 

5 of 5 (428 Views)