Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 1, 2013
6:29:11 AM
What is U-Verse doing to do to get ready for 4K UHD?
Edited by Taylarie on Sep 1, 2013 at 7:16:45 AM

What is U-verse doing to get ready for 4k or UHD? {Personal content removed for your safety}

What is U-verse doing to get ready for 4k or UHD? {Personal content removed for your safety}

What is U-Verse doing to do to get ready for 4K UHD?

[ Edited ]
4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2013 7:21:45 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

In what regards?

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

In what regards?

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: What is U-Verse doing to do to get ready for 4K UHD?

2 of 5 (3,123 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2013 8:31:44 AM
(0)
Tutor
Takes more Bandwidth. 86 million pixels.

3 of 5 (3,112 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2013 6:12:37 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I expect not a whole lot any time soon.

I expect not a whole lot any time soon.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 5 (3,079 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2013 6:57:25 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

shortyr07 wrote:

while there may be a few movies that are that resolution, nothing being broadcast is worth the money moving to a 4k tv set.

shortyr07 wrote:

while there may be a few movies that are that resolution, nothing being broadcast is worth the money moving to a 4k tv set.

5 of 5 (3,069 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments