Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 22, 2014
2:27:22 PM
View profile
What if I move?

Hello,

I currently live an area that supports GigaPower.  I'm interested in getting the 3-in-1 package deal (36 months, 1 year commitment).  However, what if I move 6 months down the road to an area that does not have the GigaPower supported?  Will I be charged a fee?

Hello,

I currently live an area that supports GigaPower.  I'm interested in getting the 3-in-1 package deal (36 months, 1 year commitment).  However, what if I move 6 months down the road to an area that does not have the GigaPower supported?  Will I be charged a fee?

What if I move?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 22, 2014 2:56:19 PM
(0)
Employee
If you move to an area that does not have Uverse you may cancel without penalty, however if Uverse is available (gigapower or non giga such as Max Plus or Max Turbo or, Power) and you choice not to transfer your service(s) then the cancellation fee.
Or at least that is how I read the Uverse Terms of Service agreement, but may be wrong....

http://www.att.com/u-verse/att-terms-of-service.jsp

3 in 1 package deal to me means internet, iptv, and voip service with minimum 1 year commitment but 3 year price guarantee.
If you move to an area that does not have Uverse you may cancel without penalty, however if Uverse is available (gigapower or non giga such as Max Plus or Max Turbo or, Power) and you choice not to transfer your service(s) then the cancellation fee.
Or at least that is how I read the Uverse Terms of Service agreement, but may be wrong....

http://www.att.com/u-verse/att-terms-of-service.jsp

3 in 1 package deal to me means internet, iptv, and voip service with minimum 1 year commitment but 3 year price guarantee.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: What if I move?

2 of 3 (612 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2014 6:26:07 PM
(0)
Teacher

I asked a rep that question and pretty much got the same answer. However, what they were being vague (and perhaps deliberately) were the charges associated with relocation services.  Does anyone have experience in this?

I asked a rep that question and pretty much got the same answer. However, what they were being vague (and perhaps deliberately) were the charges associated with relocation services.  Does anyone have experience in this?

Re: What if I move?

3 of 3 (357 Views)