View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2013 12:47:49 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
You're not serious, are you? Fox rebranded Speed as Fox Sports 1, and it will not be back.
You're not serious, are you? Fox rebranded Speed as Fox Sports 1, and it will not be back.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: What has Speed chanel gone and when will it be back

2 of 5 (622 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2013 12:50:06 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Read this article. U-Verse had nothing to do with Speed Channel no longer being in existence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_%28TV_channel%29

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Read this article. U-Verse had nothing to do with Speed Channel no longer being in existence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_%28TV_channel%29

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 5 (614 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2013 1:05:16 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

texasguy37 wrote:

Smiley Happy  We have a winner!   detroitdougie is the first (and hopefully only person) to ask that.  I knew that "question" was coming!  Now we will see who will ask for a refund since Current has been pulled and it hasn't been replaced.

texasguy37 wrote:

Smiley Happy  We have a winner!   detroitdougie is the first (and hopefully only person) to ask that.  I knew that "question" was coming!  Now we will see who will ask for a refund since Current has been pulled and it hasn't been replaced.

4 of 5 (597 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2013 8:16:55 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Obviously didn't watch Speed too much. They have only been talking about rebranding as Fox Sports 1 for 6 months now at a minimum.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

Obviously didn't watch Speed too much. They have only been talking about rebranding as Fox Sports 1 for 6 months now at a minimum.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

5 of 5 (509 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments