What has Speed chanel gone and when will it be back

Contributor

What has Speed chanel gone and when will it be back

Message 1 of 5 (699 Views)
Expert

Re: What has Speed chanel gone and when will it be back

You're not serious, are you? Fox rebranded Speed as Fox Sports 1, and it will not be back.
Message 2 of 5 (686 Views)
ACE - Professor

Read this article. U-Verse had nothing to do with Speed Channel no longer being in existence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_%28TV_channel%29

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5 (678 Views)
ACE - Master

texasguy37 wrote:
You're not serious, are you? Fox rebranded Speed as Fox Sports 1, and it will not be back.

Smiley Happy  We have a winner!   detroitdougie is the first (and hopefully only person) to ask that.  I knew that "question" was coming!  Now we will see who will ask for a refund since Current has been pulled and it hasn't been replaced.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5 (661 Views)

Obviously didn't watch Speed too much. They have only been talking about rebranding as Fox Sports 1 for 6 months now at a minimum.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 5 of 5 (573 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.