Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Sep 17, 2013
10:52:37 PM
View profile
What happens to my stuff on GetSocial?

a.       Posts
All of your posts in the New U-verse Community will be migrated to AT&T Community Forums.

b.      Documents:
The most current published version of documents on getsocial.att.com can be found on forums.att.com.  However, this does not include document history.

c.       Avatars
You may select a new avatar in the AT&T Community Forums. 
More About Avatars 

d.      Authentication credentials: 
Any getsocial.att.com user who did not also have an account on forums.att.com will need to go through the forgot password step on forums.att.com, where a link to reset your password will be sent via email.

e.      Personal stats

If the email address you used in the New U-verse Community matches an email address in the AT&T Community Forums, your post and kudo counts will carry over.  For example, if in the New U-verse Community you created 100 posts and received 50 kudos whereas in the AT&T Community Forums created 200 posts and received 75 kudos– after migration and simple math, your personal profile will total 300 posts and 125 kudos. 

If the email addresses do not match, we can’t bring over your post and kudo counts.  The AT&T Community Forums rank structure is a bit different. However, AT&T Community Forums rewards contribution/participation and provides a clear path to “level up.”  You’ll be able to build your reputation with the number of posts read, answers provided, content tagged, etc. – all the great stuff you’re already doing!  While your points will not carry over, you’ll see your contribution – and your rank – grow quickly in the AT&T Community Forums.

a.       Posts
All of your posts in the New U-verse Community will be migrated to AT&T Community Forums.

b.      Documents:
The most current published version of documents on getsocial.att.com can be found on forums.att.com.  However, this does not include document history.

c.       Avatars
You may select a new avatar in the AT&T Community Forums. 
More About Avatars 

d.      Authentication credentials: 
Any getsocial.att.com user who did not also have an account on forums.att.com will need to go through the forgot password step on forums.att.com, where a link to reset your password will be sent via email.

e.      Personal stats

If the email address you used in the New U-verse Community matches an email address in the AT&T Community Forums, your post and kudo counts will carry over.  For example, if in the New U-verse Community you created 100 posts and received 50 kudos whereas in the AT&T Community Forums created 200 posts and received 75 kudos– after migration and simple math, your personal profile will total 300 posts and 125 kudos. 

If the email addresses do not match, we can’t bring over your post and kudo counts.  The AT&T Community Forums rank structure is a bit different. However, AT&T Community Forums rewards contribution/participation and provides a clear path to “level up.”  You’ll be able to build your reputation with the number of posts read, answers provided, content tagged, etc. – all the great stuff you’re already doing!  While your points will not carry over, you’ll see your contribution – and your rank – grow quickly in the AT&T Community Forums.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

What happens to my stuff on GetSocial?

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too