What channels will PAC-12 Network be on?

What channels will PAC-12 Network be on?

I have seen articles promising that the Pac-12 Network will be added to U-verse in time for college football. So what channels will they be on. Since I subscribe to U-450 + the HD Tier, I assume I will get the national channel as well as all the regional ones. I just need to know where to tune in at. I am a big Oregon Ducks fan and I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Message 1 of 19 (2,801 Views)

Re: What channels will PAC-12 Network be on?

I really hope you are right gobrew. But as you said, I won't believe it until I see it.
Message 16 of 19 (1,554 Views)
Tutor

I just talked to AT&T and some gal name Cynthia Lee in the LA Office is claiming that U-Verse does indeed have the Pac-12 Network and it's packaged with the ESPN Game Plan. Channels 4401...4405 or about there. Furthermore it will cost $123 per year. This gal said that they have had it since last week. Oh really...

Message 17 of 19 (1,516 Views)

[ Edited ]

Cynthia has no clue what she is talking about. Game plan is from ESPN, which has nothing to do with the Pac-12 Networks. I hope she is not saying that you have to subscribe to ESPN Gameplan to see Pac 12 network games. You could probably watch then on WATCH ESPN out of market if that is the case anyway!

[edited for privacy]

Message 18 of 19 (1,490 Views)
Highlighted

I will think of leaving U-Verse if I have no access at all to Pac 12 Network games. I can deal with no Al Jazeera and no beIN Sport, but I do not know if I can tolerate another Pac-12 Network-less year of college sports. I pay U-Verse over $250 a month for their TV, internet, and voice plans and I am starting to feel a bit jerked around for my efforts!
Message 19 of 19 (1,481 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support