Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 14, 2013
5:58:57 PM
What channels will PAC-12 Network be on?
I have seen articles promising that the Pac-12 Network will be added to U-verse in time for college football. So what channels will they be on. Since I subscribe to U-450 + the HD Tier, I assume I will get the national channel as well as all the regional ones. I just need to know where to tune in at. I am a big Oregon Ducks fan and I CAN'T WAIT!!!
I have seen articles promising that the Pac-12 Network will be added to U-verse in time for college football. So what channels will they be on. Since I subscribe to U-450 + the HD Tier, I assume I will get the national channel as well as all the regional ones. I just need to know where to tune in at. I am a big Oregon Ducks fan and I CAN'T WAIT!!!

What channels will PAC-12 Network be on?

18 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(18)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 15, 2013 1:40:16 PM
(0)
Adventurer

codycooper864 wrote:

While not official, TitanTV is showing Pac12 Net (759/1759), Pac12 Bay Area (760/1760) Pac12 Los Angeles (761/1761).  I don't see any of these in the U-verse guide yet.  Also, don't see any of the non-California regional nets on TitanTV, either.

This may or may not be what eventually shows up in U-verse (if at all).

codycooper864 wrote:

While not official, TitanTV is showing Pac12 Net (759/1759), Pac12 Bay Area (760/1760) Pac12 Los Angeles (761/1761).  I don't see any of these in the U-verse guide yet.  Also, don't see any of the non-California regional nets on TitanTV, either.

Re: What channels will PAC-12 Network be on?

2 of 19 (2,506 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 15, 2013 2:42:27 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

drfalkn wrote:

codycooper864 wrote:

I trust the line up from Titan. They had NBA Center Court listed about 2 weeks before it actually showed up on UVerse.  I checked for our area (DFW) and I have the same channels.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

drfalkn wrote:

codycooper864 wrote:

I trust the line up from Titan. They had NBA Center Court listed about 2 weeks before it actually showed up on UVerse.  I checked for our area (DFW) and I have the same channels.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 19 (2,481 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 15, 2013 3:32:21 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

drfalkn wrote:

My guess would be that since California is the only PAC 12 state where U-verse has customers, that only the 2 California regional networks will be carried along with the national network.

drfalkn wrote:

My guess would be that since California is the only PAC 12 state where U-verse has customers, that only the 2 California regional networks will be carried along with the national network.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 19 (2,468 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 15, 2013 6:35:50 PM
(0)
Scholar
Thank you guys. I just hope that the national channel has some Duck sports!

5 of 19 (2,412 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 16, 2013 9:03:39 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by baseballisback on Aug 16, 2013 at 9:04:36 AM

codycooper864 wrote:

I would think some football and basketball games would show up, especially major ones. If it's a minor early season basketball game, probably not, but you never know!

The channel location suggests HD Premium Tier if you live out-of-market.

codycooper864 wrote:

I would think some football and basketball games would show up, especially major ones. If it's a minor early season basketball game, probably not, but you never know!

The channel location suggests HD Premium Tier if you live out-of-market.

[ Edited ]
6 of 19 (2,325 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 17, 2013 3:13:41 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by gofer6064 on Aug 18, 2013 at 7:14:14 AM

The channels shown on Titan TV list for the PAC12 are now showing up on our on line DVR programming guide 759 N.T. 760 BAY AREA 761 LA 1759 1760 1761 for same HD here in the bay area.  since i made this post these three channels have been dropped from the DVR programming guide but they still show up on Titan TV

The channels shown on Titan TV list for the PAC12 are now showing up on our on line DVR programming guide 759 N.T. 760 BAY AREA 761 LA 1759 1760 1761 for same HD here in the bay area.  since i made this post these three channels have been dropped from the DVR programming guide but they still show up on Titan TV

[ Edited ]
7 of 19 (2,078 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 17, 2013 10:33:19 PM
(0)
Scholar
Glad to see we will at least have some of the Pac 12 channels and especially the national one !
Glad to see we will at least have some of the Pac 12 channels and especially the national one !

8 of 19 (2,005 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 18, 2013 6:00:04 AM
(0)
Scholar
Will Pac 12 Network be available for all Uverse markets not just west coast .
Will Pac 12 Network be available for all Uverse markets not just west coast .

9 of 19 (1,955 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 18, 2013 11:37:10 AM
(0)
Scholar
If I had to guess I would say the national channel would definitely be available nationwide, prbably via u-450 or the sports pack nationally but on a lower tier (200 is my guess) in Pac/12 markets. The regional channels will probably only be available nationwide via the HD Premium Tier like all other out of market regional sports networks (of course the regional channels will be available via probably U-200 in their two respective markets). This is just speculation on my part though so don't take it as gospel.
If I had to guess I would say the national channel would definitely be available nationwide, prbably via u-450 or the sports pack nationally but on a lower tier (200 is my guess) in Pac/12 markets. The regional channels will probably only be available nationwide via the HD Premium Tier like all other out of market regional sports networks (of course the regional channels will be available via probably U-200 in their two respective markets). This is just speculation on my part though so don't take it as gospel.

10 of 19 (1,914 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 19, 2013 12:02:28 PM
(0)
Scholar

texasguy37 wrote:

drfalkn wrote:

I see these channels have also been dropped from the TItan TV list also. Any thoughts out there on why. ( possible pressure from U-Verse or Direct TV which is also offered by AT&T as a substitute for U-Verse)

texasguy37 wrote:

drfalkn wrote:

I see these channels have also been dropped from the TItan TV list also. Any thoughts out there on why. ( possible pressure from U-Verse or Direct TV which is also offered by AT&T as a substitute for U-Verse)

11 of 19 (1,758 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 19, 2013 1:25:20 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

gofer6064 wrote:

texasguy37 wrote:

drfalkn wrote:

I wouldn't worry too much about that, Titan did the same thing with regards to Fox Soccer Channel + as well as NBA League pass. They know the channels are going to be added, just not when and AT&T more than likely had them pull them down until they are actually added to the line up.  I saw the channels on Titan some I'm pretty confident we'll see them on UVerse within the next two weeks before the start of college football season.

gofer6064 wrote:

texasguy37 wrote:

drfalkn wrote:

I wouldn't worry too much about that, Titan did the same thing with regards to Fox Soccer Channel + as well as NBA League pass. They know the channels are going to be added, just not when and AT&T more than likely had them pull them down until they are actually added to the line up.  I saw the channels on Titan some I'm pretty confident we'll see them on UVerse within the next two weeks before the start of college football season.

12 of 19 (1,723 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 19, 2013 8:30:32 PM
(0)
Scholar
Thanks OUFAN for the information. I am just trying to keep some people updated on the PAC12 so they don't drop U-Verse because they think U-Verse is not going to carry the Pac12.
Thanks OUFAN for the information. I am just trying to keep some people updated on the PAC12 so they don't drop U-Verse because they think U-Verse is not going to carry the Pac12.

13 of 19 (1,615 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2013 10:10:47 AM
(0)
Scholar
After what happened with Al Jazerra America I cannot help but be pessimistic about Pac-12 Network as well. U-Verse like to be difficult with their negotiating and when that happens the subscriber ends up the loser. I really want this channel but I am not holding my breath!
After what happened with Al Jazerra America I cannot help but be pessimistic about Pac-12 Network as well. U-Verse like to be difficult with their negotiating and when that happens the subscriber ends up the loser. I really want this channel but I am not holding my breath!

14 of 19 (1,458 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2013 1:27:20 PM
(0)
Tutor

Apparently the deal is done with a couple cosmetic issues to be resolve...ie marketing.

Based on conversations with U-Verse Customer Service it really does sound like it's going to happen. Prior ro August 30th? Customer Service cannot predict the future but they too seem to think that there's a good chance that it will be finalized and launched in tme for the the first game on the 30th. It sounds like everything else has been agreed to.

At the same time, I won't believe it until I see it.

ps: a year ago they wouldn't even dare say anything like what they told me on the phone the other day... 

Apparently the deal is done with a couple cosmetic issues to be resolve...ie marketing.

Based on conversations with U-Verse Customer Service it really does sound like it's going to happen. Prior ro August 30th? Customer Service cannot predict the future but they too seem to think that there's a good chance that it will be finalized and launched in tme for the the first game on the 30th. It sounds like everything else has been agreed to.

At the same time, I won't believe it until I see it.

ps: a year ago they wouldn't even dare say anything like what they told me on the phone the other day... 

15 of 19 (1,392 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2013 4:15:28 PM
(0)
Scholar
I really hope you are right gobrew. But as you said, I won't believe it until I see it.
I really hope you are right gobrew. But as you said, I won't believe it until I see it.

16 of 19 (1,321 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2013 6:00:21 PM
(0)
Tutor

I just talked to AT&T and some gal name Cynthia Lee in the LA Office is claiming that U-Verse does indeed have the Pac-12 Network and it's packaged with the ESPN Game Plan. Channels 4401...4405 or about there. Furthermore it will cost $123 per year. This gal said that they have had it since last week. Oh really...

I just talked to AT&T and some gal name Cynthia Lee in the LA Office is claiming that U-Verse does indeed have the Pac-12 Network and it's packaged with the ESPN Game Plan. Channels 4401...4405 or about there. Furthermore it will cost $123 per year. This gal said that they have had it since last week. Oh really...

17 of 19 (1,283 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2013 7:44:41 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by Phil-101 on Aug 20, 2013 at 8:06:03 PM

Cynthia has no clue what she is talking about. Game plan is from ESPN, which has nothing to do with the Pac-12 Networks. I hope she is not saying that you have to subscribe to ESPN Gameplan to see Pac 12 network games. You could probably watch then on WATCH ESPN out of market if that is the case anyway!

[edited for privacy]

Cynthia has no clue what she is talking about. Game plan is from ESPN, which has nothing to do with the Pac-12 Networks. I hope she is not saying that you have to subscribe to ESPN Gameplan to see Pac 12 network games. You could probably watch then on WATCH ESPN out of market if that is the case anyway!

[edited for privacy]

[ Edited ]
18 of 19 (1,257 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2013 7:52:20 PM
(0)
Scholar
I will think of leaving U-Verse if I have no access at all to Pac 12 Network games. I can deal with no Al Jazeera and no beIN Sport, but I do not know if I can tolerate another Pac-12 Network-less year of college sports. I pay U-Verse over $250 a month for their TV, internet, and voice plans and I am starting to feel a bit jerked around for my efforts!
I will think of leaving U-Verse if I have no access at all to Pac 12 Network games. I can deal with no Al Jazeera and no beIN Sport, but I do not know if I can tolerate another Pac-12 Network-less year of college sports. I pay U-Verse over $250 a month for their TV, internet, and voice plans and I am starting to feel a bit jerked around for my efforts!

19 of 19 (1,248 Views)