Weekly Off-Topic Thread #250

Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: Weekly Off-Topic Thread #250

SPD....Probably Doves your seeing.  Having allot of that here in SA also.  They don't have any water.  When my sprinker system comes on you better watch out!!  Birds from far and near......It's amazing how well they get along when all kinds just want a little water!!

Phil - I actually buried my soaker hose about 4" underground where I have a bed and my sprinker system doesn't get.  It's about a three foot space between the house and the front walk that runs from the driveway, along the front of the house about 15 ft. then around the corner to the front door which is about 30 ft.  I just leave it disconnected from the from hose bib until I need it, then connect it and let it run about 24 hours on low so as not to over do it or put too much water down to fast.  It seems to work better the slower and longer the better.  No run off that way.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 46 of 48 (814 Views)
Expert

BB, think you're right, I've never seen a pigeon in the 'hood, only in the city!  Leg was gone this morning, so guess the raccoons ate it. Smiley Sad  More feathers out front again today, and no cats outside that I've seen.  I know there are owls around here, could be what killed it.

Speaking of cats, heard a fuss and found Jill had Betsy cornered!  Females who fight for dominance, LOL!  Came back later and see one of my laptop number keys is hooved up, and #5 is missing!  I'll be hunting for parts tomorrow and hope it can be fixed!   Cats, kids, what's the difference?  Smiley Very Happy

Message 47 of 48 (804 Views)

Cat Fight!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wrL9z3Kvww

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 48 of 48 (795 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.