Weekly Off-Topic Thread #230

Highlighted
Employee

Weekly Off-Topic Thread #230

I though I would get this started before Saturday this week. Smiley Very Happy

Hope everybody is enjoying the warm weather.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 21
Expert

Re: Weekly Off-Topic Thread #230

Thanks, guess we're mostly busy, or forgetful these days. Smiley Sad

I've been trying to find replacement door knobs to match old ones in house; a few doors are getting replaced, so want them to match.  Apparently, Dexter has been bought out by Schlage; but the Schlage ones do not match the finish even close.  Looking for antique brass.

Anyone here use the lever type door handles?  Do you like them?  I'm looking at that option, and planning for the future when I'm disabled. Smiley Sad 

Message 2 of 21
Expert

Our weather hasn't been as warm as it was, but the milder weather is still very welcomed.  We have a couple of more days coming with tempe near and at 70 degrees.  But it was a nice preview of coming temps though.

Message 3 of 21
Mentor

Man do I love my guard cat. If your wondering, it's a Norwegian Forest Cat and when he get into the mode that he thinks he's in the forest again, it's bad for a burglar. He has a big cat tree that's in the front room(right behind a window that he can see at). Has to deal with an 8 year old chihuahua that hides under the blanket and barks a lot. 

Message 4 of 21
Expert

They are big!  I have read that burglars are glad cats don't make noise because they hear/see them before dogs do!

Welcome to the forum, and another animal person.  Feel free to post photos of your furkids. Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 21
ACE - Master

Here spd....this is one for you.  New printer technition.Smiley Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq_r-gOvzqE

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 21
Expert

LOL, smart girl, and better than a human tech!

Jackie does not like my printer.  When it goes on to print, she comes running up from nowhere to the desk and starts sticking her hand in the paper feed!

Betsy sleeps on the printer (all-in-one) and is constantly printing diagnostics that I can't even get the software to do!

I've found that when my printer won't print remotely, it's because Betsy has turned it off!  Catkids, too funny!

Message 7 of 21
Expert

If the cat had thumbs it could have checked for a paper jam.Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 21
Expert

They have thumbs, just not opposable ones. Smiley Very Happy

Polydactyls can have 6-7 cat fingers, instead of the usual 5. Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 21
Mentor

My parents got 2 Norwegian Forest cats after they saw mine. My dad was looking at several breeds and wasn't all that sure until he saw Toby. Got one of the breeders first Torbies and a Bi-color. 

Message 10 of 21
Expert

spd2demun wrote:

That is the word I couldn't think of. 

Message 11 of 21
Mentor

RCSMG wrote:

spd2demun wrote:

That is the word I couldn't think of. 

Well I do know, that the wood on the door of the cabinet is so light, the cat let's himself in so he can rest.

Message 12 of 21
Expert

Yeah, they're pretty good at getting things open. Smiley Very Happy

@Pbert35, thanks for the photos, all beautiful!  Yours is the 1st photo?

Our cat, Jackie, has tons of fur between her fingers/toes like that; in fact, she broke a canine when running because she has no brakes!  We call her long feet fur, toe-hawks (like mohawk). Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 21
Employee

I see your cats have a good well trained human for a pet. Smiley Very Happy  

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 14 of 21
Mentor

spd2demun wrote:

Yeah, they're pretty good at getting things open. Smiley Very Happy

@Pbert35, thanks for the photos, all beautiful!  Yours is the 1st photo?

Our cat, Jackie, has tons of fur between her fingers/toes like that; in fact, she broke a canine when running because she has no brakes!  We call her long feet fur, toe-hawks (like mohawk). Smiley Very Happy

Yes, the first photo is my cat, Toby.  The other 2 are my parents Weigies, Belle and Smudge. BTW, fur in paw is known as Toe trimmings. It helps on making the cat all weather(mostly cold weather). Toby considers himself the King of the apartment, so I had to make a crown.

Message 15 of 21
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support