We Can Cross Off BBCAHD and Fox Sports 2 HD. What Is Left?

ACE - Professor

We Can Cross Off BBCAHD and Fox Sports 2 HD. What Is Left?

Since we can now cross off BBC America HD and Fox 2 HD off of the list, what I see is left to get for the major players are The Hallmark Channel, The Hallmark Movie Channel, The NHL Network and Center Ice, and MLB Extra Innings.

As far as minor players, my list includes Al Jazeera America, RFD-TV (added by suggestion),the disaster known as Houston Comcast Sports, UP TV (formerly The Gospel Music Channel), Sundance Channel HD, sub-channels, Universal Sports Network, and Blaze TV which is only available on Dish Network at this time.

I am only listing English language channels. I am sure there are  other ones that I have forgotten or not listed.

What happened to all of those people who threatened to quit when U-Verse did not include Al Jazeera America? I bet they are all still here.

My advice is just be patient. U-Verse eventually delivers what we want. And no, I am not an employee of AT&T. I am just a subscriber like all of you.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 18
ACE - Professor

Re: We Can Cross Off BBCAHD and Fox Sports 2 HD. What Is Left?

margtud wrote:

I wish they'd add Universal Sports. They misled us into thinking they did - but it turns out it's just U-Verse sports which is entirely different. I'm missing all of my Olympic sports. I wish we could go back to Dish tv but I can't at this time as I'm not paying for the bulk of this (we're all housemates). Really bummed out. 

But the Olympics don't start for another 2 months...

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 18

margtud wrote:

I wish they'd add Universal Sports. They misled us into thinking they did - but it turns out it's just U-Verse sports which is entirely different. I'm missing all of my Olympic sports. I wish we could go back to Dish tv but I can't at this time as I'm not paying for the bulk of this (we're all housemates). Really bummed out. 

And you can see into the future.  You won't be missing your Olympic sports, they will be on more than one channel as well as online to watch live for the events that would be shown tape delayed.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 17 of 18
Highlighted

oufanindallas wrote:

margtud wrote:

And you can see into the future.  You won't be missing your Olympic sports, they will be on more than one channel as well as online to watch live for the events that would be shown tape delayed.

By "Olympic Sports", the original poster is referring to sports that are in the Olympics but usually aren't shown at other times, like skiing or track & field.  You're right in that USN doesn't carry any of the Olympics themselves, and I wouldn't be surprised if its unavailability on certain systems has something to do with it.  (Only NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports Network, and USA will be broadcasting actual Olympics events.)

Message 18 of 18
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support