Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Mar 17, 2014
4:50:12 AM
View profile
Watching past shows on pc problem

Awhile back my tv transmission was disrupted somewhere along the transmission line, so two of my favorite shows stopped recording.  They were from USANetwork.  So I went on my pc to the USANetwork site and found they were available.  But when I tried to sign in as a U-verse customer, it would not accept my signin.  

What do I need to do?

Awhile back my tv transmission was disrupted somewhere along the transmission line, so two of my favorite shows stopped recording.  They were from USANetwork.  So I went on my pc to the USANetwork site and found they were available.  But when I tried to sign in as a U-verse customer, it would not accept my signin.  

What do I need to do?

Watching past shows on pc problem

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2014 5:33:38 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

Use your main username and password... then if that doesnt work set up a sub account and try that....

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!

Use your main username and password... then if that doesnt work set up a sub account and try that....

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Watching past shows on pc problem

2 of 2 (137 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments