Watch espn App

Contributor

Watch espn App

Hello, I have logged in successfully on my PC to connect the device but the app is not working and I'm not able to watch    any videos. Is says I'm not authorized. I have the current iOS and newest app also on my iPad where it's not working either. I have contacted ESPN who says all is clear on their end and that I contact the cable provider. We have the U200 package that includes EPSN channels. We would really like the appletv app to work, can anyone help? Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (374 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Watch espn App

Mtgugger - It really is very confusing.

The ESPN app does not need any association with your PC to connect the Device - It does need access to the internet via any wi-fi. Mine has worked ( I have U200, also). I did not check it just now. The only two suggestions I have are make sure your open apps are clear & try reloading the ESPN app.

Apps do not work on computers. On a computer use a browser. You cannot view videos on a browser on an IOS device because Adobe Flash cannot be loaded on an IOS device.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (360 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.