Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 1, 2013
1:06:00 AM
View profile
Watch espn App

Hello, I have logged in successfully on my PC to connect the device but the app is not working and I'm not able to watch    any videos. Is says I'm not authorized. I have the current iOS and newest app also on my iPad where it's not working either. I have contacted ESPN who says all is clear on their end and that I contact the cable provider. We have the U200 package that includes EPSN channels. We would really like the appletv app to work, can anyone help? Thanks!

Hello, I have logged in successfully on my PC to connect the device but the app is not working and I'm not able to watch    any videos. Is says I'm not authorized. I have the current iOS and newest app also on my iPad where it's not working either. I have contacted ESPN who says all is clear on their end and that I contact the cable provider. We have the U200 package that includes EPSN channels. We would really like the appletv app to work, can anyone help? Thanks!

Watch espn App

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2013 4:40:49 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Mtgugger - It really is very confusing.

The ESPN app does not need any association with your PC to connect the Device - It does need access to the internet via any wi-fi. Mine has worked ( I have U200, also). I did not check it just now. The only two suggestions I have are make sure your open apps are clear & try reloading the ESPN app.

Apps do not work on computers. On a computer use a browser. You cannot view videos on a browser on an IOS device because Adobe Flash cannot be loaded on an IOS device.
Mtgugger - It really is very confusing.

The ESPN app does not need any association with your PC to connect the Device - It does need access to the internet via any wi-fi. Mine has worked ( I have U200, also). I did not check it just now. The only two suggestions I have are make sure your open apps are clear & try reloading the ESPN app.

Apps do not work on computers. On a computer use a browser. You cannot view videos on a browser on an IOS device because Adobe Flash cannot be loaded on an IOS device.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Watch espn App

2 of 2 (353 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments