Watch Uverse on Tablet

Contributor

Watch Uverse on Tablet

When will we be able to watch Dvr recordings on tablets? Bummer....
Message 1 of 5 (2,089 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Watch Uverse on Tablet

No idea.

I prefer a much larger screen, myself.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (2,045 Views)
ACE - Master

missjamara wrote:
When will we be able to watch Dvr recordings on tablets? Bummer....

The only service with such an animal is Dish Network, with Sling technology.  You can buy a slingbox and place it between the DVR or Set Top Box (STB) and a TV, and re-transmit your programming that way.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5 (1,995 Views)

At least you can watch Uverse On Demand on a tablet--I found that ability useful while out of town recently.  Also the ability to manage DVR recordings via the Uverse app is useful, at least to me.  Perhaps someday, tablet viewing of DVR recordings will be possible.  But being of a "pre-VCR" generation, I find all the current technology quite amazing.

docbombay

"Everything should be made as simple as possible--but not simpler."
--Albert Einstein
Message 4 of 5 (1,989 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Suspect that will happen when they give up on the physical DVR and go to cloud storage...
No lost recordings when replacing set top box as no DVR in home, the future....one day
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5 (1,982 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.