Watch ESPN app not working!!!! Please help!!!!

Contributor

Watch ESPN app not working!!!! Please help!!!!

This is very frustrating. I log in with my att account info on my iPhone (app is fully updated, I have latest iOS) but yet it still says unable to play content. Please contact your provider. Any help???
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: Watch ESPN app not working!!!! Please help!!!!

I'd try killing all the background apps and reboot the phone, then launch the app. Problems like this might be due to low memory. Killing all the background apps and rebooting will ensure the apps has the maximum amount of memory available when launched. 

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support