U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 6, 2012
9:28:52 AM
View profile
Walking Dead On Demand

I need a release schedule of when on demand content will be made available. I am having a heck of time figuring out when my Walking Dead episodes will be ready to watch on Uverse Mobile App. Anyone know when the Walking Dead is put on demand?

I need a release schedule of when on demand content will be made available. I am having a heck of time figuring out when my Walking Dead episodes will be ready to watch on Uverse Mobile App. Anyone know when the Walking Dead is put on demand?

Walking Dead On Demand

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2012 9:55:44 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Quick answer: whenever AMC provides the video to AT&T to the mobile site.
-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
Quick answer: whenever AMC provides the video to AT&T to the mobile site.
-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Walking Dead On Demand

2 of 7 (6,257 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 15, 2012 5:39:46 PM
(0)

Why did Xfinity have Walking Dead on Video on Demand but Uverse does not?  Huge disappointment.

Why did Xfinity have Walking Dead on Video on Demand but Uverse does not?  Huge disappointment.

3 of 7 (6,041 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2012 6:07:42 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

jewelsp2 wrote:

It's all about the Benjamin's.  Comcast has probably paid more for their contract and it more than likely includes more episodes On Demand. Of course, Comcast has no problems raising rates mulitple times per year either to make up for those higher priced contracts they sign.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

jewelsp2 wrote:

It's all about the Benjamin's.  Comcast has probably paid more for their contract and it more than likely includes more episodes On Demand. Of course, Comcast has no problems raising rates mulitple times per year either to make up for those higher priced contracts they sign.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 7 (6,007 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2012 9:18:05 AM
(0)
Employee

oufanindallas wrote:

jewelsp2 wrote:

Check your PM's

oufanindallas wrote:

jewelsp2 wrote:

Check your PM's

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 7 (5,976 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 3, 2013 5:58:16 PM
(0)
Contributor

I'm new to AT&T service and got it because of being able to catch up on a few shows that I like. The Walking Dead being one of them. When if ever is season 3 going to be put on demand?

I'm new to AT&T service and got it because of being able to catch up on a few shows that I like. The Walking Dead being one of them. When if ever is season 3 going to be put on demand?

6 of 7 (3,105 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 19, 2013 5:10:03 PM
(0)
Contributor

I was able to watch the walking dead on my ipad uverse app but not on demand. Will it be available on demand?

I was able to watch the walking dead on my ipad uverse app but not on demand. Will it be available on demand?

7 of 7 (2,245 Views)