Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Aug 4, 2014
4:50:32 PM
View profile
Waiting on new ATT uverse connection from more than 30 Days
Can anyone please let me know who to contact for escalation on my case. I am waiting on internet connection for a month now. ATT has monopoly in my area that i have to go with them only and every week they are delaying on delivering the connection. i live in Mckinney, Texas (75070)
Can anyone please let me know who to contact for escalation on my case. I am waiting on internet connection for a month now. ATT has monopoly in my area that i have to go with them only and every week they are delaying on delivering the connection. i live in Mckinney, Texas (75070)

Waiting on new ATT uverse connection from more than 30 Days

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 4, 2014 6:46:05 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi @jitendera ,

I am so sorry about the delays in you getting your U-verse service, but I will be happy to investigate this for you. I will be sending you a private message to gather more information and work towards getting this issue resolved for you.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

Hi @jitendera ,

I am so sorry about the delays in you getting your U-verse service, but I will be happy to investigate this for you. I will be sending you a private message to gather more information and work towards getting this issue resolved for you.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Waiting on new ATT uverse connection from more than 30 Days

2 of 4 (147 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2014 9:47:20 AM
(0)
Contributor

David - Whats the update? I am not sure what kind of customer service you guys are giving. Its more than 40 days now and i am still waiting for connection

David - Whats the update? I am not sure what kind of customer service you guys are giving. Its more than 40 days now and i am still waiting for connection

3 of 4 (97 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2014 11:48:27 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

jitendera wrote:

I would recommend that you send another private message to the escalation team at AT&T Customer Care, and someone will get in touch with you.

jitendera wrote:

I would recommend that you send another private message to the escalation team at AT&T Customer Care, and someone will get in touch with you.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (85 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments