WWE Network

Scholar

WWE Network

It looks like the thing finally going to happen just heard the is going to be a big anouncement on Wensday from Vince McMahon . 

Message 1 of 20 (6,220 Views)
Scholar

Re: WWE Network

A Xbox one one app will be coming out in the Summer. No Apple TV support at launch. If you want it on your TV your options are Roku (what I will be using) Xbox 360, PS3, PS4. Additionally it is available on ipad's, iphones, kindle fire hd tablet, androd tablets.

Message 16 of 20 (5,672 Views)
ACE - Professor

I was on AT&Ts Facebook earlier today and saw a request to add the channel.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 17 of 20 (5,637 Views)
Community Manager

Well I'm going to sign up this evening, I saw it on my Apple TV and Hulu has been acting up, so I think this is the time.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 18 of 20 (3,565 Views)
ACE - Professor

ATTDmitriyCM wrote:

Well I'm going to sign up this evening, I saw it on my Apple TV and Hulu has been acting up, so I think this is the time.

Dmitriy

Do it through the website first. You'll get a free week and you'll be charged monthly instead of $60 upfront for 6 months.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 19 of 20 (3,558 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Good point, thanks!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 20 of 20 (3,556 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.