WWE NETWORK COMING IN 2012

Teacher

WWE NETWORK COMING IN 2012

I'M A WRETLING FAN AND I WAS WAS WATCHING THERE PROGRAMMING ON MONDAY NIGHT AND THEY ADVERTISED WWE NETWORK COMING IN 2012. I WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE KNEW OR IF A ATT MEMBER WOULD KNOW IF ATT UVERSE WILL CARRY THAT NETWORK AND IF SO ON WHAT CHANNEL... THANKYOU

Message 1 of 58 (5,919 Views)
Scholar

Re: WWE NETWORK COMING IN 2012

hey everybody

thought some wrestling ppl might like to see this

i was browsing thru the guide for CFB games and noticed my local CW station has a new wwe show

"wwe saturday morning slam"

this is first ive seen of it, and my first guess is that itll be something similar to what sunday night heat use to be back in the day. a G-rated show safe for the whole family to enjoy. 

Message 46 of 58 (2,624 Views)

CTEL08 wrote:

hey everybody

thought some wrestling ppl might like to see this

i was browsing thru the guide for CFB games and noticed my local CW station has a new wwe show

"wwe saturday morning slam"

this is first ive seen of it, and my first guess is that itll be something similar to what sunday night heat use to be back in the day. a G-rated show safe for the whole family to enjoy. 

"G-rated"?  From what I heard, closer to Y7; reportedly, matches on WWE Slam will have an "unannounced policy" that no moves can be applied to the neck (so don't expect to see Randy Orton doing any RKOs on WWE Slam), as it is targeted at younger kids and somebody is afraid that they will try to duplicate the moves at home.

Message 47 of 58 (2,598 Views)
Mentor

so did LEGENDS HOUSE ever come on?

Message 48 of 58 (2,577 Views)

JoeCola wrote:

so did LEGENDS HOUSE ever come on?

As far as I know, no, as it was meant to be on WWE Network, and there are still hopes that they will actually start the network one day.

Message 49 of 58 (2,527 Views)
Teacher

I wish WWE would allow U-verse to carry WWE On Demand again! Smiley Frustrated

Message 50 of 58 (2,410 Views)
Teacher

Any idea if AT&T Uverse is going to bring WWE Classic On Demand back?

Message 51 of 58 (2,197 Views)

sirhcman wrote:

Any idea if AT&T Uverse is going to bring WWE Classic On Demand back?

Since Vince McMahon is still trying to get WWE Network started, the answer is almost certainly "no" - at least, not unless WWE decides that they're not going to start the WWE Network channel after all, and stick to what they are currently doing.

Message 52 of 58 (2,106 Views)
Teacher

Its a real bummer because other tv services in my area still offer it Smiley Sad I really enjoyed the programming and this months programming looks excellent!

Message 53 of 58 (2,000 Views)

Here's the latest on WWE Network, according to Jim Ross:

"Still in planning stages. Stay tuned. More info coming."

Message 54 of 58 (1,918 Views)
Teacher

I dont think WWE Network will ever happen, meanwhile Classics on Demand continues to pump out new content every month and Uverse hasn't even attempted to get the channel back (now a year later)..

Message 55 of 58 (1,792 Views)

The latest rumor is:

WWE Network will premiere Monday, February 24, 2014 (the day after the Elimination Chamber PPV); this will allow it to start building up hype to the next WrestleMania.

Of course, even if this is true, the next question is, how long after it debuts will U-Verse (which carried WWE Classics On Demand until the end of 2011, then stopped on the assumption that WWE Network would take its place "any day now") consider carrying it?

Message 56 of 58 (1,227 Views)
Highlighted

No need to beg AT&T to bring back WWE Classics On Demand; WWE just announced that it will shut down on January 31.  (This may or may not be a sign that WWE Network will start up relatively soon.)

Message 57 of 58 (1,066 Views)

The "rumors of the day" concerning WWE Network:

There will be an announcement of some sort at CES in early January.

Reportedly, none of the major cable or satellite companies was really interested in WWE Network, especially when WWE wanted it to be a "premium" service with a separate monthly charge (the way U-Verse wants $15/month for Fox Soccer Plus), so rather than be on cable or satellite, it will be available Netflix/Hulu-style directly on mobile devices and things like Roku boxes.

Message 58 of 58 (1,000 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.