WHY DO REWARDS OFFERS NOT MATCH REWARDS SENT

Contributor

WHY DO REWARDS OFFERS NOT MATCH REWARDS SENT

AS A RECENT ATT CUSTOMER I HAVE BEEN MORE THAN SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE AND SUPPORT   I AM NOT HOWEVER AT ALL PLEASED WITH  THE REWARDS SYSTEM  I ORIGINALLY RECIEVED AN OFFER FOR $300 CARD WITH NEW SERVICE  WHEN I WENT TO THE LOCAL STORE TO REDEEM I WAS GIVEN A $150 CARD  RECENTLY I UPGRADED TO U300  AND WAS OFFERED $ 100 REWARD  I RECIEVED A CARD WITH NO BALANCE AND WAS TOLD AFTER NUMEROUS ATTEMPTS THAT A $50 CARD WOULD BE MAILED  I FEEL LIKE IM BEING VIEWD AS DISHONEST FOR TRYING TO COLLECT WHAT WAS OFFERED!  IN 6 MONTHS THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE NOT FELT LIKE A VALUED CUSTOMER   IT IS UNWISE  AND UNLAWFUL TO OFFER SERVICES AND NOT PROVIDE WHAT WAS OFFERED   I WISH TO REMAIN AN ATT CUSTOMER AND CONTINUE THE GOOD RELATIONSHIP  IN THE FUTURE    IF REBATES/REWARDS ARE OFFERED  PLSE ISSUE THEM AS PROMISED

Message 1 of 3
Contributor

Re: WHY DO REWARDS OFFERS NOT MATCH REWARDS SENT

This happened to me too. Got offered $200 rebate, then it was split $100 ATT and $100 ofeerwire.com.  got the $100 from att but still nothing from offerwire!

Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: WHY DO REWARDS OFFERS NOT MATCH REWARDS SENT

Contact ATT Customer Care here:
http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Send them a private message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your reward problems. They are available M-F 8am-11pm EST. This is not the regular CS/TS people, but the social media people that know the people to contact to get things done. I personally know as they've helped me on a DVR swap.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right, in case they replied this way. Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support