WAP2500 Web interface username and password

Contributor

WAP2500 Web interface username and password

Hi,

My wireless receivers keep disconnecting and I'd like to try changing the frequency to see if it improves. Or replace the WAP2500 with a different equipment, but I can't find were to request it without staying 1 hour on the phone having to explain my problem a dozen times.

I saw another post with the username and password for the Cisco access point so I'm wondering if anyone can help me with the Motorola WAP 2500.

Thanks in advance,

Marcos

Message 1 of 4
Community Manager

Re: WAP2500 Web interface username and password

Check on the modem, it might be written on a sticker, or try "admin" as both username and password.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert

ATTDmitriyCM - I thought that there is no user access to the WAPs for the wireless receivers? What can the user change?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
Community Manager

Well, I might be wrong as I'm not too familiar with that model. I guess I was just trowing a idea out there.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support