Helpful Links

Vols game with Western Kentucky

Highlighted
Contributor

Vols game with Western Kentucky

Wow, All cable providers in the Knoxville area, are airing the Vols game with W.kentucky except AT&T. They must not  have a marketing department.

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Professor

Re: Vols game with Western Kentucky

Check which local channel has broadcast rights to the SEC Network. That's the channel it would have been on. If it was on a sub-channel then yeah,U-Verse wouldn't have carried it.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
Expert

The game could be viewed on WatchESPN.

Message 3 of 7
Expert

americangame wrote:

Should have been on your local ABC channel. If not there then on ESPN or ESPN2 (and if all esle failed WatchESPN online)

U-Verse carries all of the local channels for a broadcast region.

The game kicked off at 11:00 am CT on the SEC Network, which is a group of local broadcast channels.  Some channels were CBS affilates that, due to today US Open Tennis coverage, moved the game to a subchannel.  As we all know, U-verse does not carry subchannels.

The game was available using WatchESPN which U-verse TV subscribers have access to.  There was no reason not to be able to watch the game.

Message 4 of 7

I know in the DFW area the game was on TXA21

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 5 of 7
ACE - Scholar

It was on a sub channel and you should know they do not carry sub channels.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 7

hex731 wrote:

It was on a sub channel and you should know they do not carry sub channels.

Wasn't on a sub-channel in DFW.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 7 of 7
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support