Visa rewards card is $13 not $20

Contributor

Visa rewards card is $13 not $20

In December I received an offer for a $20 Visa rewards card for our two year anniversary with U-verse.  I redeemed the reward on December 2, 2013 and received the card yesterday, January 25, 2014.  I activated the card this morning and the balance is $13 instead of $20. 

Any ideas for whom I should contact?  The 800 number on the website appears to be for card activation and account balance information only.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3 (595 Views)

Re: Visa rewards card is $13 not $20

My story is almost exactly the same as yours. So, even though I had already activated my card, I went through the activation menu anyway and entered my number. It was at that point that you had the option of speaking to a service representative. I told the rep about my card only having $13 on it and she added the $7 right then and there.

After the call I logged in to the card's website and sure enough the balance was $20.

Who knows the reason for the $13 glitch but at least all it took was a quick phone call to clear things up.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 3 (559 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Visa rewards card is $13 not $20

Hello @gr8scotttfr33 

I'm sorry you're having an issue with your reward card. We can help you with that! Please send us a private message by clicking here. please include your name, phone number and the best time you can be reached. One of our managers will contact you directly to help.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (522 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.