Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 13, 2011
5:45:20 PM
View profile
UverseOnline - Your Settings Could Not Be Retrieved

When I access uverseonline.att.net and click on the Guide, I receive the following error:

We're Sorry

Your settings could not be retrieved

Please sign in again

Signing in again, and again, does not resolve the issue. I have cleared the browser cache, and tried different browsers - IE, Firefox, and Safari. I've contacted AT&T Support via the Troubleshoot & Resolve App. They reset my account, but the error persists.

All other features of the service appear to be working. Any additional suggestions?

Tom

When I access uverseonline.att.net and click on the Guide, I receive the following error:

We're Sorry

Your settings could not be retrieved

Please sign in again

Signing in again, and again, does not resolve the issue. I have cleared the browser cache, and tried different browsers - IE, Firefox, and Safari. I've contacted AT&T Support via the Troubleshoot & Resolve App. They reset my account, but the error persists.

All other features of the service appear to be working. Any additional suggestions?

Tom

UverseOnline - Your Settings Could Not Be Retrieved

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2011 6:02:39 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Send Alex a PM using the link below.  Maybe he can refer you to the proper channels.  He is an ATT community manager in the forum.

http://forums.att.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/318276

Send Alex a PM using the link below.  Maybe he can refer you to the proper channels.  He is an ATT community manager in the forum.

http://forums.att.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/318276

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: UverseOnline - Your Settings Could Not Be Retrieved

2 of 9 (702 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2011 7:25:59 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks David. I sent Alex the PM and a link back to this thread.

Thanks David. I sent Alex the PM and a link back to this thread.

3 of 9 (693 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2011 7:39:46 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Your welcome.  David is a tier 2 premesis tech who helps people also.  I keep the hyperlink to his contact info in my signature because there are times when I recommend people contact him as well.  You can call me RC.Smiley Wink  Let us know how things get worked out.

Your welcome.  David is a tier 2 premesis tech who helps people also.  I keep the hyperlink to his contact info in my signature because there are times when I recommend people contact him as well.  You can call me RC.Smiley Wink  Let us know how things get worked out.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 9 (687 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 14, 2011 7:16:02 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Thank you RCSMG!

@thom.herrera - Thank you for posting and sorry to hear about the trouble.  I received your PM and replied with the information needed since this is account specific.  Please check your PM inbox (blue envelope, top-right) for an update.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Thank you RCSMG!

@thom.herrera - Thank you for posting and sorry to hear about the trouble.  I received your PM and replied with the information needed since this is account specific.  Please check your PM inbox (blue envelope, top-right) for an update.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 9 (672 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 27, 2011 4:50:30 PM
(0)
Contributor

hey alex:

i am having the same problem. can you post to this forum themost common problems that cause this error?  Thanks

hey alex:

i am having the same problem. can you post to this forum themost common problems that cause this error?  Thanks

6 of 9 (629 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 27, 2011 10:42:15 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Send him a PM from the link above. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Send him a PM from the link above. Smiley Wink

Chris

1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition

7 of 9 (612 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 27, 2013 7:54:12 PM
(0)
Contributor

I used to be able to view video on http://uverseonline.att.net. Now I cannot see anything. What do I need to do? Now, all I get is a black box. Pls help !!

I used to be able to view video on http://uverseonline.att.net. Now I cannot see anything. What do I need to do? Now, all I get is a black box. Pls help !!

8 of 9 (300 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 27, 2013 8:40:36 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Your link took me right to Uverse Online w/all the content.  Might try deleting the ATT cookies on the browser and cleaning the cache, Smiley Surprised

Chris

Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition

Your link took me right to Uverse Online w/all the content.  Might try deleting the ATT cookies on the browser and cleaning the cache, Smiley Surprised

Chris

Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition

9 of 9 (294 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments